Wundindlinyg Episode 5

M

MrXarvox

Wundindlinyg Episode 5: Misfortune at the Festival of Ferrets part 2

SCENE 1: The Wundindlinyg Big Exodus Ship, Park level. Broborobobo is dancing around, screaming at people to watch his new play, while Weldleiwengien lurks in the shadows.

Weldleiwengien: <whispers> Broborobobo!

Broborobobo: I just heard someone call my name in my head! Wacky!

Weldleiwengien: To the shadows, you sickening child!

Broborobobo: I feel compelled to go into that deeply shaded area!

<Broborobobo goes over to Weldleiwengien>

Weldleiwengien: I have a present for you, Broborobobo.

Broborobobo: Really? Is it cheese? I want cheese.

Weldleiwengien: No, it is not cheese, alas. But it is shiny, and it is annoying.

Broborobobo: Really?

Weldleiwengien: It is a whistle of tin. I stole it from Slahgrumpacious. Here. Have fun!

<Weldleiwengien snickers to himself as Broborobobo skips away tweeting on the annoying tin whistle, then compulsively throws a rock at Broborobobo.>

Weldleiwengien: Haha! It is even so annoying that I, the Weldleiwengien, am tempted to assault him! This shall be better than expected!

SCENE 2: In the Wundindlinyg Party Room. All the Wundindlinygs are having a general good time, until Broborobobo pulls out his whistle.

Cricziricziric: AARGH! The whistle! Not the tin whistle! It has returned from the depths of the nether void bearing a message of ill will and annoyance!

Cricziricziric: AARGH! The whistle! Not the tin whistle! It has returned from the depths of the nether void bearing a message of ill will and annoyance!

Cricziricziric: And it has made a time warp that made me repeat myself four times!

Guningangan: That was not a time warp. You just repeated yourself four times.

Cricziricziric: No I didn't.

Cricziricziric: No I didn't.

Guningangan: And now you did it twice.

Cricziricziric: Why does my voice say such things and repeat them? Why? Why? I know the answer but I cannot tell anyone!

Kebletangoshim: I know what is going on here. Broborobobo is trying to make us attack him. He is working for Weldleiwengien. I saw the whole thing. He will lead us into a trap.

Gobrolilmonko: <from across the room> Hey, look! It's Broborobobo with his whistle! Let's get him!

<All the Wundindlinygs chase Broborobobo down a hall and slam into the filming equipment…>

<static>

<A message pops up on the screen that says: 'We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by and enjoy these "while-you-wait commercials".'>

………………
Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil: A Wundindlinyg Exclusive TV Commercial

Scene: A happy morning in the kitchen with little Timmy. He is preparing breakfast, and notices some Wunderful Cornflakes.

Timmy: MMMmmmMMm. These sure look like some tasty cornflakes!

<Timmy pours the cornflakes into his bowl>

Seizuriesizesosize: I am free! Free at last from the prison of BHT-laden plastic bags!

<Timmy has a seizure and topples to the ground>

Cricziricziric: I notice I am from the cornflake box. I am cornflake? May contain traces of soybeans? What you say? it is not about answering the questions, but questioning the answers.

<The Wundindlinyg theme song plays as Wundindlinygs start pouring from the bowl and the box and rampaging all about the house>

----------------------

Man: Say, what if 'every book' was one word? Then it'd be Everybook™!

Announcer: Tell me, do you have every book? No? Well, we can't give you every book, but with our new deal we can come close! yes, that's right, it's the Everybook™! Only an exorbitant amount of money for this colossal book which contains every book known to Wundindlikind! Now you can read any book* for just an exorbitant amount of money!

*Provided you can find it, we forgot to add an index.

--------

Mother: Joey, you have there a scrape.

Joey: Not so, mum. I haven't.

Mother: You do indeed, Joey, and I can prove it. With my new Scrape Detector™!

Joey: Oh yeah? Prove it!

Scrape Detector™ : Beep!

Mother: See? You've got a scrape!

Joey: <looks dumbfounded> Drat!

<static>

Frofidlofo: Look! I got it working again!

<Frofidlofo imagines getting a medal in front of a cheering crowd>

<Cricziricziric steals the working camera>

Frofidlofo: No! That was my only hope!

Cricziricziric: Haha! Now that I have a television camera, I can start a reality show!

Rashplataglium: That's it, this episode has become entirely too silly! I am ending it now!

And now, Rashplataglium spouts off!

Rashplataglium: Now listen up, kiddies. If you ever start a television show, remember not to let it degenerate into chaos! That's the problem with this show, it is too easily turned into a free-for---

<Rashplataglium is drowned out by a group of Wundindlinygs singing "O Canada" while Weldleiwengien cackles in a way that Slahgrumpacious would envy if he weren't back in his lair cleaning up the last of the bean paste and mustard>

Rashplataglium: <to the cameraman> Did you get that?

Cameraman: Get what? I was too busy singing that rousing song!

Rashplataglium: Oh…. <slaps forehead>

<Rashplataglium flips a switch>

<static>

The End

…To be continued, if I feel like it.