Wtf!

N

Nightstalkers

Just got a stupid idea!

howabout some game which is played around the internet?

its text based, in forums around the net!

Please, I would like Spidermans thoughts on the issue.

F

FmK-AnC

calm down... now repete what you said a little more clearly... please...

N

Nightstalkers

A text based game which will be played in every forum in the internet.

Hmm... what to do?

F

FmK-AnC

ohh.. kinda like a mud.. but for forums?... how would you spread that?

G

Gerode

Spreading it is probably the easiest part. People who spend too much time on too many forums can carry the game with them from one place to another, just like a contagious disease. We can be the first carriers!

Now we just need to think of a game...

N

Nightstalkers

And the carrier is usually immune to the contagion anyways :D

so... what kind of a game is it gonna be? Magic? Science?

magic and science :eek:

N

Nightstalkers

But what type of game will it be?

I see that many of the forums have that table thing... we could release a game which uses that.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a bit confused about how it would work too but I think we should probably stick to Magic or in-site games than trying to reach out and do whatever you're proposing, for lack of understanding.

N

Nightstalkers

I really want something which will reach out to all the forums on the net...

If you really want to make it a magic game for this site though :D I've got something stolen from somewhere which perked me interest.

Combat Rules
Using Range and Close Combat moves.

Range moves may only target Players along a straight line from you. This translates to players who are up, down, left, right, and any straight diagonals from you.

Also, a Range shot cannot be made if there is a barrier of some kind between two Players.

Close Combat can only be established if Players are on adjoining squares of the grid. Players are capable of moving around during their main phases, and during these times they can move closer or further away from each other (Note that you cannot run away during your response phase, because that would make you a coward.)

Players move spaces on the grid according to how much SPD they spend. Once close enough to reach your opponent, Close-Combat begins. You do not have to fight once you meet face-to-face, and are able to move away once again during your Main Phase, after you have dealt with any attacks made by your opponent.

Character Rules
Most of this is summed up in the Breeding Vats. Just one important rule I need you to know:

If there is already a Character Type/ Profession in existence combo that you want, I advise you kill the guy with a different type. There can be only one copy of each form at a time.
And More to come!

N

Nightstalkers

Yet another enstallment of the game...

Rules for making Characters... Continued
Its with an incredible amount of apprehension I re-create this old custom, the players building their own characters and making their own profiles. It is a trust system, and relies *soley* on your honesty and integrity in this matter. I have made a form below that you are to fill out, along with special instructions if need be. Follow them, and well all be happy. If our staff has any indication youve lied in your profile, they will look into it, and if they see you intentionally have they will delete it without question. Understand?

Linking: Is actually quite easy. Go to the link you want to create a link to in your profile, and right-click it. A 'properties' option should come up in the menu, click it. A URL will be shown. Highlight it, and copy it. Then, put it in front of the \link code (add the { symbol at the end of the word link), put a comma, and write the name of the link. For example, Centaur. All items your profile needs to have a link to are marked with a *.

Name: Your characters name.
*Species: Your Characters Type, and Profession
Stats: Make a new section for STR, MNA, SPD, INT, and HP
*Spells: A list of your spells. First list the names, and then create a link to the Color section you took yout spells from.
*Items: The weapons you carry
SCs: This is listed in the Aether. Copy it over from there.

What you DONT need: Abilities are covered by clicking the link that leads to your Profession and Character Type. Your gold is established in the bank, where you must post as soon as you make a new character to retrieve it.

Note: I advise putting a date on your profiles. There will only be allowed to be ONE copy of a Character Type-Profession combo at a time, and the second will be put on hold until the first one is deleted or killed.

N

Nightstalkers

Red Characters
Dragon

HP: 190
Physical: 17
Mental: 11

Flying
Cannot not have Professions/Use Range weapons

Lava Breath: X MNA- X x 2 DMG. X x 3 DMG to blue Characters

Dragon Frenzy: (Close Combat) W STR, X MNA, Y INT, Z SPD- W+X+Y+Z x 3

Goblin

HP: 145
Physical: 21 (STR cannot be higher than SPD)
Mental: 3

Gets +1 to each stat for each Goblin hes teamed with
All characters in close combat get -1 INT

Scamper: 1 SPD- dodge any one avoidable combat ability. Use this only once each turn

Infected Bite: (Close Combat) 2 STR, 1 MNA- 5 DMG, target player loses 3 HP at the beginning of his next turn

Efreet

HP: 100
Physical Stats: 2
Mental Stats: 22

Flying
All Characters in Close Combat of Efreet gets -1 MNA, -1 INT
Cannot have Professions
Cannot be the target of Range attacks
Cannot be the target of opponents Red Spells
Gets the Red Set of spells for free, and can buy other spells
Can Interact with Shadows

Viashino

HP: 155
Physical Stats: 18
Mental Stats: 6

Always attacks first
Cannot be the target of opponents red spells

Parry and Slash: 2 STR, 1 SPD- Block target attack, deal 2 DMG to your opponent. Use only if you hold a close combat weapon

Sandstorm: 5 MNA, 1 INT- 15 DMG- move your opponent two spaces backwards

Laccolith

HP: 145
Physical Stats: 8
Mental Stats: 16

Cannot be targeted by opponents Red spells
Cannot Regain HP

Lava Burst: 3 MNA- 6 DMG

Rupture: 2 MNA, 2 INT, 2 SPD- Lose 30 HP. 50 DMG. Use only once per turn

Minotaur (Has 0 SC)

HP: 175
Physical Stats: 24
Mental Stats: 0

Close Combat attacks deal +1 DMG

Pump Up: 1 INT, 1 SPD, 1 MNA- +6 STR. Use only once each turn

Trample: X STR, 2 SPD- X x2 DMG. Use only if you have more HP than your opponent

Ingrant

HP: 175
Physical Stats: 10
Mental Stats: 14

Shadow (Can only interact with other Shadows)

Emberbeam: 2 MNA, 2 INT- 8 DMG to all non-Red Characters

Lightning Bolt: 3 MNA- Deal 7 DMG to target blue character

Adrenaline Rush: 1 MNA- +1 SPD