Write Your Combo

D

DarthFerret

Okay, so I am too lazy (or is it too time constrained right now) to go back and look at the previous postings in a thread....Sue me!...

:D

S

Stink Urchin

My favorite is Platinum Angel, Kaldra's Shield and Lightening grieves.

I pulled that off yesterday infact, just as my best friend got his Sliver Queen out. He was so pissed =]

B

Budget Player Cadet

Either
Sliver Queen+Heartstone+Basal Sliver
or
Intruder alarm+Imperious Perfect+Essence warden+Llanowar elves
or
Sliver Queen+Mana Echoes.
Anything that can go infinite. I love that kind of thing.
Then there are the plain evil ones.
Pandemonium+Shivan Wumpus/Argothonian Wurm
Krark-Clan Ironworks+Myr Retriever 2x+Disciple of the Vault/Mycosynth Golem/Vedalken Archmage
Llanowar elves+Concordant Crossroads.
I've had turns...
Turn one: Forest Concordant Crossroads
Turn Two: 4x Llanowar elves, Boreal Druid, Priest of titania, Heedless one, Berserk, Berserk, attack for 24.
Isochron Scepter+Counterspell+Arcane Lab(+living lands)
No more spells
ANYTHING+Intruder alarm

Killer Joe said:
2x untapped Islands and a counterspell in hand. :rolleyes:
I already hate you.

Killerbob said:
I just found this amazing combo. Is it old to everyone else? I have never seen it before. Maybe because Unglued isnt played much in Denmark.

Kaerveks spite + Academy Rector + The Cheese Stands Alone in library

It´s a 2-card combo. Fairly easy to pull off. The hardest part will be to convince your opponent that Unglued cards are allowed :)
Sometime in the near future I will pull this off in my playgroup.
Uh, newsflash. The cheese stands alone has been reprinted in Future Sight as Barren Glory. It's exactly the same thing, so give yourself a pat on the back!

Thrumming Stone+Relentless rats=34 34/34 creatures. Good game.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Uh, newsflash. The cheese stands alone has been reprinted in Future Sight as Barren Glory. It's exactly the same thing, so give yourself a pat on the back!
Um, check the date of his post. I'm pretty sure it was before Future Sight was released...

Shabbaman

insert avatar here
My favorite combo is Varchild's war-riders + Leyline of singularity (or Night of soul's betrayal or Aether flash) + Tainted aether. Instead of Tainted aether you could use Dingus staff to kill immediately, but Tainted aether is pure evil. On it's own, the card is also a lot better than Dingus staff.

Granted, it's not the best combo in the world, but it let's you play VWR (something I wanted since the release of Alliances), and if you don't get the combo you can always beat down. The combo parts have some resilience on their own, because all of them are quite disruptive. And because it's not overpowered I don't have to feel guilty to pull it off. The deck I have this combo in (one of the few decks I've actually got in sleeves instead of in a binder) isn't aimed at getting the combo, but runs only singletons aside from the VWR, 4 Hunted horrors and 4 Hunted phantasms. The deck has some more combo's, like Leyline of singularity + Karakas, or Leyline of singularity + Empress Galina.

Best combo in a deck that wasn't mine: Crypt rats + Scythe of the wretched. Evil!