Write Your Combo

K

Killerbob

If this is what they do, they will surely be wrong very often. You have to have access to the most recent wording of the card.

L

Limited

Brand + Elephant Resurgence

Fleetfoot Panther + Cryptic Gateway + Dual Nature + random cat like Horned Cheetah

Spreading Plague + Wild Mongrel

Teferi's Puzzlebox + Plagiarize

Ambush Commander + Faces of the Past

Mossdog + Coalition Flag ;)

and last but not least:

Astral Slide + Dreams of the Dead

M

mlsnapcase

tombstone stairwell/asmira holy avenger/armadillo cloak

haha face my 100/101 trample lifegaining asmira.

R

Rooser

Chrome Mox + Slith Firewalker :cool:

@Chaos Turtle: I think maybe Capsize + Stasis works good too.

M

mlsnapcase

crypts rats/scythe of the wretched with either tarpan or kamahl fist of krosa.

A

Arix

One of my all time favourites is Enter the Dungeon + R&D's Secret Lair + Revelation. Thought of it as soon as I saw the three cards.

Another I like is Burning Sands + Natural Affinity + Shock.

D

DarthFerret

High Tide - Palinchron - Braingyeser - You Lose By Deck Default!

E

evan d

Combo I have want to do since middle school. Basically uses voltalic construct to untap a creature that taps for more than 2. Than goes infinate. Is ussually green with THE aberrition and jungel patrol. Sorry did I just fireball for 1001010101101001011011101000101010100101011010101 damage. Fits in the beatdown decks wierd. What is a little artifact doing with the guy with snow lands in the multip game.

A

Arix

Is ussually green with THE aberrition and jungel patrol.
The Construct says untap target artifact creature - you'd need a Mycosynth Lattice or something similar to do that.

K

Killerbob

I just found this amazing combo. Is it old to everyone else? I have never seen it before. Maybe because Unglued isnt played much in Denmark.

Kaerveks spite + Academy Rector + The Cheese Stands Alone in library

It´s a 2-card combo. Fairly easy to pull off. The hardest part will be to convince your opponent that Unglued cards are allowed :)
Sometime in the near future I will pull this off in my playgroup.

L

Limited

I had heard of playing an all artifact-deck (artifact lands etc) and then using Shatterstorm of something like that to destroy all your own permanents except for the Cheese..

Your combo looks a lot more achievable! (i haven't seen it before, but I'm not really into the un-sets)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Haven't seen it with Rector before since most people I play with don't use Unglued cards, but I've fetched it with Ring of Ma'Ruf and hardcasted it then played Kaervek's Spite while The Cheese Stands Alone was on the stack. Your way cuts down on the mana and the two components can be played on different turns, so it's probably the ultimate way to win with The Cheese Stands Alone.

T

train

I'm a big fan of the humility combo - just plain old humility...

D

DarthFerret

I think I said this in the other thread.....

High Tide, Palinchron, Braingeyser! Hey, Mr. Opponent, draw 250 cards please!