Wrestling News: Chris Benoit and family found dead

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The following is from WWE.com:

WWE is sad to report that Chris Benoit and his family have been found dead in their home. Police are currently investigating the circumstances surrounding the deaths. Tonight's Raw will be a tribute to Chris and his family.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

And tonights RAW should be canceled. This stupid piece of work decided to strangle his wife, smother his child, and then hang himself with his workout equipment. Steroids much?

I really think that people like this deserve the publicity, but it should be all negative publicity...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
He was a great wrestler, though. One of the guys that the audience could really get behind. He was one of my favorites. Sad to see that steroids (supposedly) let to this.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Ok, newest update. It is pretty much impossible that sterroids are to blame. The forensic evidence shows that he killed his wife (straglation), put a Bible next to her, waited 1 and a half days, then smothered his 7 yr old child and put another Bible down, and then wait another day and hang himself (no Bible found next to him). I have never in my life heard of a "rroid rage" that lasted for 3 days.....

I disagree with putting him on any kind of platform.

I also disagree with the parents who were at the WWE match a couple days ago and had thier kids holding up signs that said "We Will Miss You, God Bless You", and other similar sentiments.

<ding> Rant over....

S

sageridder

He was about to be named as one of many in a sterroid purchaseing bust. The albany county DA's office worked with the FBI to bust people buying from somewere in Florida online. Maybe he just felt the walls closeing in on him or maybe he thought his fans would leave him. I really don't know much about him but the local news here has been all abuzz about those being charged over this for a about a month now.

N

Nightstalkers

lol, police are looking into leads as to why someone posted that he wasn't on smackdown because of the death of his wife... 14 hours before her body was found.