Wow, didn't remember this until now...

N

Nightstalkers

Ebay has given me some insight as of late with my many hours of scouring for that one good buy (if anyone here outbids me on something I'm determined to get, I'll jump out the window.). I also ran across some neat'o junk at the local flea market including a magic life counter (really need to stop buying those :confused: ) and some old M:TG comics. I bought one comic and mainly just threw it in a box somewhere, but as you can see here, some people are selling these wonderful little items. Its an idea that should be braught back out of the WotC closet, and given to the crowd.

O

orgg

Those arn't worth $1 each.

The only ones I'd pay that for are the Fallen Empires number 2, both direct and newsstand version.

If you're interested, I've got a stack of 'em I'll sell ya for $7 + shipping.

Fourteen comics, four or five different issues. All Direct Sales versions.

N

Nightstalkers

Not into comic books anymore... except that set of trencher that I'm still hunting down

I say that someone start a comic or something about magic. Kinda like that sinfest thing.

O

orgg

That's Texas, right?

Here's how it'd work: you send the seven bucks. I get it, pack up the four or five unique comics, fourteen total.

You then recieve them, and send me back whatever the shipping was, rounded up to the nearest dollar.

Cool?

T

train

orgg - PM your address please...

Or if you knew the weight I could send you a shipping label for it I think...(our UPS program is kind of funny that way...) Whichever way is fine...

While we're at it - do you have any cards I'd need from my thread in the trading forum?... If so those could come with the comics... just wondering...:cool: