WOTC wants you!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
From Brian's article today:

I also wanted to tip off North American Magic players to the Duel Masters Mall tour. The events are being staffed by the good folks from Professional Event Services and they are in desperate need of volunteers. They drove up to my house and kidnapped me on my way to a Tempest Sealed Deck tournament at Neutral Ground and forced me to help them this past weekend.

They are looking for Magic players and judges to help them demo the game and run tournaments across the country at these events. They are offering Magic product as compensation to volunteers. Don't worry if you have never played the game before, they can teach it to you pretty quickly. You can find the dates and locations for the Mall tour at Duelmasters.com—they are in King of Prussia, PA this coming Friday and Saturday. If you have any interest you should e-mail questions@professional-events.com.

N

Notepad

They want me? Oh, finally I can meet that sexy BethMo!!!!

Wait...

...*sniffs air*...

This is a trap!!! :eek:

It seems like a neat idea. I'd like to do some demo stuff and learn a new game. My only problem with it, is that its yet another kiddie game. But for free Magic product I'll see if any are near me.