WOTC Announced Price Change

N

Nightstalkers

I ended up getting my own mini fridge....

Hmm, found my goblin deck... it was next to the butter.

L

Lythand

Nightstalkers said:
I ended up getting my own mini fridge....

Hmm, found my goblin deck... it was next to the butter.
Wow! You should of just asked me. Thats where I keep my Goblin Deck too. And right behind the open container of antifreeze

T

train

I'm glad they are all still 3.69 - 3.89 down here...

Though I think that is too much, I still pay to play...

D

DarthFerret

Just wanted to report that the packs of Timespiral in Houston Texas are 3.99, and I just bought a box for 129.99.

Tag Guard

T

train

I think I can save you some on the box up here at Hatter's...

Lubbock is a little cheaper place to be than Houston...

L

Lythand

DarthFerret said:
Just wanted to report that the packs of Timespiral in Houston Texas are 3.99, and I just bought a box for 129.99.

Tag Guard

Packs same here, however you can ussualy find boxes online much cheaper.

L

Limited

In stores the packs cost EUR 3.99, which is about $5 (I think) but I can get a boosterbox for EUR 85 ($ 107)

Not that I buy a lot of boxes anymore :(

T

train

If you guys are interested - I can check with hatter and see what he can do for those of us from CPA...

D

DarthFerret

That would be the coolest thing ever. I am pretty sure I will be buying another box of Time Spiral. I think I will attempt to get 2 boxes of each set from now on, merely because I have a pretty good paying job now...(yay for me!)

Tag Guard

D

DarthFerret

Well, thought I had told y'all, the land and the house fell through, so we are going to wait and see where we end up. We have an idea of helping plant a church somewhere, but not sure if we will end up doing that. If we do, I would like to buy a house in that neighborhood. But, in the mean-time, I have a little extra money after I pay bills and stash some away...so..I figured I would get back into collecting again.

Tag Guard

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, sorry to hear...

I don't think you told us that - last I remember, things were going well with the land and house.

But then, I'm old and don't remember very well... :)

N

Notepad

Why is it orgg is using tuna for his economic analogy forecasts? I'd expect if he were gonna use yummy cheap nerd food, he'd mention ramen noodles! I for one would certainly mention ramen noodles. Mmmm, ramen.... Used to be like 10 cents a pack, now up to 13-15 cents. Outrageous! Add to that Magic packs go up now.

Thanks to price increases, for every pack of Magic I buy, I miss out on two packs of ramen noodles. And you can quote Professor Notepad on that! ;-)

I

InfinityCubed

Dude Darthferrett you need to head over here to Tomball buddy, they're $3.00 after tax over here, and tourney packs are $10.50 after tax.

Sorry for necroing. Figured it would be ok since there's only 3 threads in here :x

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, it's not okay. Now you have been added to the Casual Players Alliance Thread Necromancy Team!

Tag Guard

D

DarthFerret

Ignore him. Where at in Tomball is this shop. Not that I have a whole lot of money to blow with Xmas around the corner...but still....maybe we could meet up there some night for a game or two.

Tag Guard