Worship

Killer Joe

Okay, I have mistakenly allowed my opponent to play Worship, he also has the Gold G/W enchantment that protects other enchantments AND that Gold card that produces 2x 1/1 Goblins if you sac a land.
Having foolishly allowed ALL of this to happen, how do I get rid of this combo?
I am playing Blue/Green control (non-prison), I am with many counterspells and bouncing stuff like Repulse, Rushing River and Evacuation.
Should I be packing Tranquility in my sideboard?

R

rkoelsch

If you don't depend on enchantments like opposition or burst then yes. I would even play 1 or 2 main with all the enchantments Burst, opposition and others.

Killer Joe

The only permanents I use are creatures and lands, and I do have two slots for utilities. Maybe I can fill them with Tranquilitiy.

L

Landkiller

Before you play Tranquility, look into the other versions of this effect and see which will fit your deck best.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what cards are current for your environment, but Tranquility definitely came to mind. And I echo Landkiller's suggestion.

L

Lotus Mox

The best Tranquility Variant is by far Root Greevil :rolleyes:

Tranquil Path is from Apocalypse, and could be okay, if the 5 mana cost isn't a problem, which it shouldn't be in the late game.

R

rkoelsch

I think that is it but it has an acc of giving 6 life to opponent but if they are setting at 1 from worship that puts them at 7 withc should be doable in one turn.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Is Tranquil Grove in 7th? If so, it could work too.

Lotus Mox is right; a Root Greevil for White would have destroyed all those enchantments.