Worldwake Planeswalker Chase

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
So there's this worldwide "search" for pieces of the next Jace Planeswalker card. 8 sections of the card are scattered in various card stores in locations like Sydney, Tokyo, Seattle, etc., but only give you map coordinates to find the locations. You have to punch the numbers into a website to find the address

...one of today's coordinates leads to a shop in Florida... in Tampa... 20 minutes from where my family (including Prince RXI) live... why can't I be there now... bet one of the last two pieces won't be coming to Cleveland...

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

I would be much more impressed if he wasn't blue... neat concept... but he's blue...

sheesh...

T

train

kind of like a scavenger hunt for pieces of the card...

Similar to the red balloon test that DARPA ran a week or two ago...

Social networking can "put the pieces together"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sigh.... Okay, let's explain it slowly for Spidey...

As part of a promotion, WOTC has taken oversized pieces of a new Planeswalker (shaped in the form of the Planeswalker symbol lying on top of a magic card) and sent them to 8 card shops throughout the world. The map coordinates for two of those shops gets revealed every day on the MTG website, so the local players can go to the shop and see it for themselves. MTGSalvation has been assembling the pieces via pics uploading from the stores and it's pretty cool so far.

Also, not one on MTGSalvation has bothered to put a fully updated image of all 6 available pieces together, so my oinkty editing skills put the bottom right corner in for us.

EDIT: Seems like it'll finally give blue the extra card advantage it wants.... plus a planeswalker with 4 abilities.... :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I meant I didn't get what was going on when the latest article appeared on WOTC, but I figured it out from you guys first two posts :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sigh.... OKAY guys, let's explain to Spidey in a manner HE can understand....

Stuffs went places... people find stuffs... peoples jumps for joys... Pikathulu Albluja...

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sigh.... poor, poor Spidey.... never fully recovered from his parents dropping him on his head..... last week....

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Not too sure. They're mostly blotted out, but it appears the first one is Scry/Fateseal 1 on target player. The rumors are that the 3rd ability is Unsummon and the 4th (yes, 4th) ability is a targeted Time Spiral.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

It looks like there are 4 abilities and that the time spiral would be the case...

Blue sucks...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Blue is great and awesome and better than every color.... except in Standard.... stupid Aaron Forsythe...

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

blue is not a color... it's a pain in the acid...

when it's as simple as "counter" - that sucks...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Down in Tampa for the Holidays. Went to Armada Games a couple of days ago. Definitely had a picture taken (on my phone) of me holding the Jace piece. ;)

Ransac, cpa trash man