Worldwake Intro Packs: Spidey (Brute Force) vs Mooseman (Fangs of the Bloodchief)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Attack with both for 7
Done

Spidey: 1
Hand: 1
Library: 25
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Mt x4
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(T) Wolfbriar Elemental (4/4; Multikicker G; When ~ ETB, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield for each time it was kicked)

Graveyard: Gnarlid Pack, Giant Growth, Skitter of Lizards, Terramorphic Expanse, Vastwood Zendikon, Grappler Spider, Deathforge Shaman
Exile:

Mooseman: 16
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6
(U) Piranha Marsh ( ~ ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, target player loses 1 life. T: {B} )

(T) Child Of Night (Vampire, 3/2 due to ctr, Lifelink) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(T) Anowon, the Ruin Sage (Legendary Vampire Shaman, 4/3, At the beginning of your upkeep, each player sacrifices a non-Vampire creature. )

Graveyard: Hideous End, Diabolic Tutor, Urge to Feed, Pulse Tracker, Feast of Blood
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This looks like it's it...

Untap, upkeep, draw

Attack
Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 24
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U) Mt x4
(U,U,U) Forest x3

(T) Wolfbriar Elemental (4/4; Multikicker G; When ~ ETB, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield for each time it was kicked)

Graveyard: Gnarlid Pack, Giant Growth, Skitter of Lizards, Terramorphic Expanse, Vastwood Zendikon, Grappler Spider, Deathforge Shaman
Exile:

Mooseman: 16
Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6
(U) Piranha Marsh ( ~ ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, target player loses 1 life. T: {B} )

(T) Anowon, the Ruin Sage (Legendary Vampire Shaman, 4/3, At the beginning of your upkeep, each player sacrifices a non-Vampire creature. )

Graveyard: Hideous End, Diabolic Tutor, Urge to Feed, Pulse Tracker, Feast of Blood
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 4

Forest
Terastodon
Responses?
Hand: 0
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Mt x4
(T,T,T,T) Forest x4

(S) Terastodon (9/9; When ~ ETB, I may destroy up to three target noncreature permanents. For each permanent put into the graveyard this way, its controller puts a 3/3 green Elephant creature token onto the battlefield)

Exile:

Mooseman: 12
Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, he's 8 mana :)

I'll target two of my Mts and one of my Forests

Done

During your upkeep, I'll sac one of the Elephant creature tokens.

Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(S) Terastodon (9/9; When ~ ETB, I may destroy up to three target noncreature permanents. For each permanent put into the graveyard this way, its controller puts a 3/3 green Elephant creature token onto the battlefield)
(S) Elephant creature token (3/3)

Graveyard: Gnarlid Pack, Giant Growth, Skitter of Lizards, Terramorphic Expanse, Vastwood Zendikon, Grappler Spider, Deathforge Shaman, Mt, Mt, Forest
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I am hosed
UUD
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T,T) Forest x3

Graveyard: Gnarlid Pack, Giant Growth, Skitter of Lizards, Terramorphic Expanse, Vastwood Zendikon, Grappler Spider, Deathforge Shaman, Mt, Mt, Forest
Exile:

Hand: 3
Library: 26
Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

(U) Child Of Night (Vampire, 3/2 due to ctr, Lifelink) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Anowon, the Ruin Sage (Legendary Vampire Shaman, 4/3, At the beginning of your upkeep, each player sacrifices a non-Vampire creature. )

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Says the man who probably drew a board-clearer....

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with all
Responses/blocks/take it?
Library: 23
Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U,U) Forest x3

(T) Terastodon (9/9; When ~ ETB, I may destroy up to three target noncreature permanents. For each permanent put into the graveyard this way, its controller puts a 3/3 green Elephant creature token onto the battlefield)
(T) Elephant creature token (3/3)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

(U) Child Of Night (Vampire, 3/2 due to ctr, Lifelink) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Anowon, the Ruin Sage (Legendary Vampire Shaman, 4/3, At the beginning of your upkeep, each player sacrifices a non-Vampire creature. )

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Child dies, you take 10 from the others but gain 3 from lifelink for a net loss of 7

Done

During your upkeep, I'll lose an Elephant creature token

Library: 23
Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U,U) Forest x3

(T) Terastodon (9/9; When ~ ETB, I may destroy up to three target noncreature permanents. For each permanent put into the graveyard this way, its controller puts a 3/3 green Elephant creature token onto the battlefield)

Exile:

Mooseman: 5
Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

Graveyard: Hideous End, Diabolic Tutor, Urge to Feed, Pulse Tracker, Feast of Blood, Child Of Night
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Looks like my top decking skills aren't up to par anymore... 3 swamps in a row doesn't get the job done
Way to go Spidey, pulling victory from the jaws of de-feet...
Want to do another of these precons?

R

rokapoke

Well, couldn't you at least try to attack him? It doesn't appear likely that he can block...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL. I totally forgot I was at 1 life and didn't leave behind a blocker, that was dumb. I'll give this one to you, Mooseman.

Yeah, let's try them all! I'll start another thread.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
LOL, I missed that too... I was expecting you to cast a creature since you had all your lands untapped
Wow, nice catch Rokapoke.....