Worldwake Intro Packs: Spidey (Brute Force) vs Mooseman (Fangs of the Bloodchief)

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Spiderman, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

UUD
    Attack with both for 7
    Done

Spidey: 1
    Hand: 1
    Library: 25
    Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Mt x4
    (T,T,T) Forest x3

(T) Wolfbriar Elemental (4/4; Multikicker G; When ~ ETB, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield for each time it was kicked)

Graveyard: Gnarlid Pack, Giant Growth, Skitter of Lizards, Terramorphic Expanse, Vastwood Zendikon, Grappler Spider, Deathforge Shaman
    Exile:

Mooseman: 16
    Hand: 2
    Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6
    (U) Piranha Marsh ( ~ ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, target player loses 1 life. T: {B} )

(T) Child Of Night (Vampire, 3/2 due to ctr, Lifelink) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
    (T) Anowon, the Ruin Sage (Legendary Vampire Shaman, 4/3, At the beginning of your upkeep, each player sacrifices a non-Vampire creature. )

Graveyard: Hideous End, Diabolic Tutor, Urge to Feed, Pulse Tracker, Feast of Blood
    Exile:
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

This looks like it's it...

Untap, upkeep, draw

Attack
    Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 24
    Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U) Mt x4
    (U,U,U) Forest x3

(T) Wolfbriar Elemental (4/4; Multikicker G; When ~ ETB, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield for each time it was kicked)

Graveyard: Gnarlid Pack, Giant Growth, Skitter of Lizards, Terramorphic Expanse, Vastwood Zendikon, Grappler Spider, Deathforge Shaman
    Exile:

Mooseman: 16
    Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6
    (U) Piranha Marsh ( ~ ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, target player loses 1 life. T: {B} )

(T) Anowon, the Ruin Sage (Legendary Vampire Shaman, 4/3, At the beginning of your upkeep, each player sacrifices a non-Vampire creature. )

Graveyard: Hideous End, Diabolic Tutor, Urge to Feed, Pulse Tracker, Feast of Blood
    Exile:
  3. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

No block or response from me.
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

That's 4

Forest
    Terastodon
    Responses?
    Hand: 0
    Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Mt x4
    (T,T,T,T) Forest x4

(S) Terastodon (9/9; When ~ ETB, I may destroy up to three target noncreature permanents. For each permanent put into the graveyard this way, its controller puts a 3/3 green Elephant creature token onto the battlefield)

Exile:

Mooseman: 12
    Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

Exile:
  5. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

No... dang that's way to good.
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Hey, he's 8 mana :)

I'll target two of my Mts and one of my Forests

Done

During your upkeep, I'll sac one of the Elephant creature tokens.

Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
    (T,T,T) Forest x3

(S) Terastodon (9/9; When ~ ETB, I may destroy up to three target noncreature permanents. For each permanent put into the graveyard this way, its controller puts a 3/3 green Elephant creature token onto the battlefield)
    (S) Elephant creature token (3/3)

Graveyard: Gnarlid Pack, Giant Growth, Skitter of Lizards, Terramorphic Expanse, Vastwood Zendikon, Grappler Spider, Deathforge Shaman, Mt, Mt, Forest
    Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

Exile:
  7. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

I am hosed
    UUD
    Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
    (T,T,T) Forest x3

Graveyard: Gnarlid Pack, Giant Growth, Skitter of Lizards, Terramorphic Expanse, Vastwood Zendikon, Grappler Spider, Deathforge Shaman, Mt, Mt, Forest
    Exile:

Hand: 3
    Library: 26
    Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

(U) Child Of Night (Vampire, 3/2 due to ctr, Lifelink) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
    (U) Anowon, the Ruin Sage (Legendary Vampire Shaman, 4/3, At the beginning of your upkeep, each player sacrifices a non-Vampire creature. )

Exile:
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Says the man who probably drew a board-clearer....

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with all
    Responses/blocks/take it?
    Library: 23
    Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
    (U,U,U) Forest x3

(T) Terastodon (9/9; When ~ ETB, I may destroy up to three target noncreature permanents. For each permanent put into the graveyard this way, its controller puts a 3/3 green Elephant creature token onto the battlefield)
    (T) Elephant creature token (3/3)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

(U) Child Of Night (Vampire, 3/2 due to ctr, Lifelink) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
    (U) Anowon, the Ruin Sage (Legendary Vampire Shaman, 4/3, At the beginning of your upkeep, each player sacrifices a non-Vampire creature. )

Exile:
  9. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Block the 9/9 with the child
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Dmg resolves?
  11. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Child dies, you take 10 from the others but gain 3 from lifelink for a net loss of 7

Done

During your upkeep, I'll lose an Elephant creature token

Library: 23
    Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
    (U,U,U) Forest x3

(T) Terastodon (9/9; When ~ ETB, I may destroy up to three target noncreature permanents. For each permanent put into the graveyard this way, its controller puts a 3/3 green Elephant creature token onto the battlefield)

Exile:

Mooseman: 5
    Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

Graveyard: Hideous End, Diabolic Tutor, Urge to Feed, Pulse Tracker, Feast of Blood, Child Of Night
    Exile:
  13. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Looks like my top decking skills aren't up to par anymore... 3 swamps in a row doesn't get the job done
    Way to go Spidey, pulling victory from the jaws of de-feet...
    Want to do another of these precons?
  14. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Well, couldn't you at least try to attack him? It doesn't appear likely that he can block...
  15. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

LOL. I totally forgot I was at 1 life and didn't leave behind a blocker, that was dumb. I'll give this one to you, Mooseman.

Yeah, let's try them all! I'll start another thread.
  16. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

LOL, I missed that too... I was expecting you to cast a creature since you had all your lands untapped
    Wow, nice catch Rokapoke.....
  17. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Nope, just a lousy Forest in my hand...