Work sucks, so HAVE FUN

N

Notepad

I made these comics because I just had to tease the work environment. Now, I have no idea where to send them. anybody got any ideas?

Attachments

N

Notepad

oh yeah, one thing I forgot to say, but should be obvious from that first comic up there: The Fast Effect character, Steve Murphy is a guest star in this comic. :D

Now, to torture you with the whole boatload of comics...

N

Notepad

comic number 2. you can really tell I need to vent about the work environment and bosses...

Attachments

N

Notepad

yeah, I have ten of these things...please don't call me spammer. I'd like to post them all in one large dose, but of course
GeoCities doesn't allow remote links...POO!

Attachments

N

Notepad

oh bloody continuity, I hate it as much as Penny Arcade does...not that I'm anywhere near being as cool as them...

Attachments

N

Notepad

hmm, turns out I lost #7, I'll have to look for that. but in the meantime, here's the eighth in the ten-comic block...

Attachments

N

Notepad

this is my favorite of the bunch. My boss said something along the lines of "if you want to call me out on the carpet..." so I just had to blast that, seeing as how all bosses in the world are pretty much just like that, and in turn, like this guy in the comic...

Attachments

N

Notepad

found number 7. once you read it, you'll think I'm writing specifically about your bosses now...

Attachments

T

theorgg

Where to send 'em?

I dunno... mabe forward them to your boss... :eek:

I'd say they were pretty good, though. Quite funny, and probably healthy for you, too.

N

Notepad

> Where to send 'em?
> I dunno... mabe forward them to your boss...

Uh, I'd either get in trouble (5% likely) or more likely, he'd get all wimpy and hide under his desk, soiling himself (99.9% likely...just figure that the little 4.9% overlaps part of the odds of me getting into trouble ;) ). But, uh...I was thinking a website or something. Any places made to cut down the workplace? Like a freedom from cubicles foundation?

>I'd say they were pretty good, though.

Thanks much, Orgg :D

>Quite funny, and probably healthy for you, too.

Oh most certainly! I was stressed out a wee little bit this week (gross understatement!!!) and made these as "therapy" you could say. Venting, Slim Shady style...sort of. Just, without the vicadin, homophobia, cussing, drugs, and...wait, it isn't like Slim Shady at all. More like Dilbert meets Red Meat and then goes to Hell or something...
...yeah.

-SeFRo
Lone cubicle warrior...

N

Notepad

Here they are, the sickly reason Fast Effect changed to Have Fun. It was either that, or Sloppy Shuffle. I think the Have Fun wins any day! Plus, these comics are included in the numbering, despite them only appearing in this thread and on my site.