Woooohoooooooo!!!!

A

Almindhra

Well I finally did it...It has taken almost three years but I have finally made it to my 1000th post...But it seems like I've been on these boards for so long now...

And don't you psychos who've gotten over 3,000 posts in a week talk about how much better you are than me...

So give me a gift now and be gone with you....or something....

T

theorgg

Noone here has gotten over two-hundred posts in a week.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
probably a lot of people would have reached 1000 earlier if certain forums counted towards the post totals :)

T

train

Shall I go for 200 in a week???...

Come on... Somebody Dare me!!!... and Let there be no interference on the issue...

Just straight Mad Posting!!!.... I think I could do it...

Anyhow - on to Mindy's gift...

*Pulls a wrapped box with a bow on it out from under his Fizzle...*
"Here you go Mindy!!!... It's just a little something..."
*Once opened the the present inside is a picture of Mindy smacking the Tar out of Train at the CPA awards...*
"Something to Remember me by..."

:p

E

EricBess

Um, train, it seems it was less than a month ago when I challenged you to hit 500. As I write this, you are over 1200. I have no doubt that if someone challenged you, you could get your average up to 200 a week. You'd probably do it in one day with 50000 posts that day. That's something I think would probably be best left alone. You've got your spam award, we'd rather not see you kicked out :eek::p:D

T

train

What if... somehow... all the posts were credible???...

;)

:eek:

:cool:

Ahhh, Nevermind... I wouldn't want to be kicked out either...;)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I got 42 posts in one day once...

they were posts 21 through 62 hehe. :p

So I've calmed down.
Mostly because I don't have time for this kind of stuff anymore.

Congratulations Almindhra. 1000 is the only big one (although Spidey might disagree... how's 5000? :D)

Ferret

Staff member
Now, now Train. Remember that quality beats quantity any day :)

-Ferret

"...of course, some of us are lucky to have both"

A

Almindhra

If only Off Topic counted towards posts I would have reached 1000 a long time ago...

N

Nightstalkers

<Uses Gift to prop door open>

Enjoy!

Oh, Almindhra have a happy holiday...

:(

S

Svenmonkey

I wish Off-Topic counted, for I only post in New Members and the "Other Stuff" forums. I somehow managed to get 100 posts in just New Members, I guess.

Anyway, my sweet 100 beats your stinky 1,000 any day. Yes, that's right, any day of any week of any month of any year my posts are 12x as good as yours.

And, just to top it off...
:p

Ferret

Staff member
Hmmm...It doesn't count?!?!?

Why doesn't anyone tell me these things???

-Ferret

"...not that I pay attention or anything..."

N

Nightstalkers

well you could complain about it some more...

or take it like a magic gamer.

S

Svenmonkey

The reason I don't have any posts in my count is because I'm not a magic gamer, and therefore don't post in Magic-related forums. :eek:

T

train

You don't have ot be one to post...

Some of the discussions in those forums frequently change to other items of discussion...

That's why many get moved...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ferret: Posts in Off-Topic, Battle, and Testing Forums don't count towards your total because once upon a time, people were spamming those areas the most.

Svenmonkey: You're not a Magic player? At all? Were you at some point? Or did you find your way here through your brother? (I never knew that...)

Ferret

Staff member
Spamming? How horrible. It would appear that there was a "bad period" in my long absence...

Such is life...I'm not out to set any records or anything...

-Ferret

"...I am curious how everyone's numbers would look w/ the posts included..."

T

theorgg

Spamming is a harsh word.

Doing as the forums were intended for is probably the most realistic saying.

Check out some of the Battle Forum battles, Ferris, and you should see what I mean...

When I got mad at Duel... well... let's just say that he got a new limb in this world we call the CPA.