Won't Someone PLEASE Help Me?

T

Troll

I recently acquired three Oath of Druids and have no idea how to make a good Oath deck. ANY suggestions would be helpful. It's for a casual/Type 1 duel.Here's what I have come up with:

Creatures
Morphling x4

Spells
Accumulated Knowledge x4
Syncopate x2
Force of Will x4
Whispers of the Muse x4
Mana Leak x2
Propaganda x4
Wash Out x2
Capsize
Extract (would be more if I had them)
Oath of Druids x3
Gaea's Blessing x2
Naturalize x2

Lands
Tropical Island x4
Treetop Village x2
Faerie Conclave
Gemstone Mine x3
Windswept Heath x2
Flooded Strand x2
Forest x4
Island x7

Thanks in advance. :D

T

train

Oath of Druids
Color= Green Type= Enchantment Cost= 1G EX(R)
Text (EX+errata): At the beginning of each player's upkeep, if that player controls fewer creatures than any of his or her opponents, the player may reveal cards from the top of his or her library until he or she reveals a creature card. The player puts that card into play and all other cards revealed this way into his or her graveyard.

That's a great card - the problem I see is that you'd be milling your own deck - you need answers for that...

Flashback cards would be good - or more Gaea's Blessings even better...

The flasback can get you all kinds of spells...;)

Circular Logic, roar of the wurm, etc...

M

mythosx

Oath of druid has a myriad of combos that can be pulled off for dueling...since if you play a creatureless deck you can add in some black any regrowthing type cards or play out of the grave yard cards. acutally you will need at least one regrowth type of card. you need to be holding reclaims and dwell in the pasts to go for combo cards and not to draw to death. if your not as creative you can just use an anurid scavenger to offset the penalties.

flashback would be an inefficient use of the oath of druids

T

Tabasco

OK 3 things come to mind

Oath + Cognivore/Psychatog (my fave w/ coggy)

Oath + 1 Spike Weaver + 1 Spike Feeder + 1 Morphling + Blessing + all counters (control based)

Turboland = Oath + Exploration + Time Walk + 1 Battlefield Scrounger (Time Walk your way to vic.)

sooooooooooo.......

Looking at your build you want

4 Oath
2 Blessing
1 Feeder
1 Weaver
1 Morphling
Forbids
Capsize
Mana Leak
Counterspell
Force of will

Card Drawing

Brainstorm
Accumulated Knowledge

and so on.............

the way the deck runs....the weaver and feeder are for life gain and prevention (fog) of damage. The Morphling is the kill card and counters are for, well you guessed it. Card Drawing.......Duh!
Capsize for major annoyances. Two blessings will be enough. With three creatures you will not deck yourself before getting a blessing in the grave. Just dont keep all three in play at one time..........

Hope that helps.......:D :D

13NoVa

my favorite oath deck used:

crater hellion
Blistering firecat
Fling
Gaeas blessing
Serra avatar
akroma

thats all i can remember

oh yeah, and stuff like sol ring, gamble, pandamonium, ect.