Wizard's Tower Game 1

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sent Oversoul and Mooseman's draws

Not sure how their turns are going to go so we're gonna have to wait until I get back for the next 7 commons and to continue...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, gorge some brains, draw, Plains, done.

Common Pool
Molten Slagheap - Land (T: Add 1 to your mana pool.; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R to your mana pool)

Library: 160
Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman: 20
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Shepard of Rot (1/1; T: Each player loses 1 life for each Zombie on the battlefield)
(S) Dimir House Guard (2/3; Fear; Sac a creature: Regen ~)

=================================================================
turgy22: 20
Hand: 6
Battlefield:
(TU) Swamp x2
(U) Mountain x1
(U) Forest x1

(Suspended) Mindstab (Target player discards three cards. Suspend 4 - B) ~4 Time Counters~

rokapoke: 20
Battlefield:

(UU) Forest x2
(UU) Swamp x2

(U) Chromatic Star (1, T, Sac ~: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.; When ~ is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, draw a card)

(U) Face-Down Creature #1 (2/2)

BigBlue: 20
Battlefield:

(TT) Forest x2
(TT) Island x2

(U) Cephalid Illusionist(1/1;When ~ is the target of a spell or effect, put the top 3 cards of the library into the graveyard; 2U,T: Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt to and by target creature I control)
(S) Snapping Drake (3/2; Flying)

Oversoul: 20
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mountain x2

(U) Enslaved Dwarf (1/1; R, sacrifice this: target black creature gains first strike and +1/+0 until end of turn)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EOT: Tap Shepard to deal 1 to all opponents
UU
Take the Slagheap and draw
Play slagheap
Done

Common Pool

Library: 160
Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman: 20
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest
(U) Slagheap (T: Add 1 ; 1, T: Put a storage ctr on ~.; 1, Remove X storage ctrs from ~: Add X mana in any combination of B and/or R )

(U) Shepard of Rot (1/1; T: Each player loses 1 life for each Zombie on the battlefield)
(U) Dimir House Guard (2/3; Fear; Sac a creature: Regen ~)

turgy22: 19
Battlefield:
(TU) Swamp x2
(U) Mountain x1
(U) Forest x1

(Suspended) Mindstab (Target player discards three cards. Suspend 4 - B) ~4 Time Counters~

rokapoke: 19
Battlefield:

(UU) Forest x2
(UU) Swamp x2

(U) Chromatic Star (1, T, Sac ~: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.; When ~ is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, draw a card)

(U) Face-Down Creature #1 (2/2)

BigBlue: 19
Battlefield:

(TT) Forest x2
(TT) Island x2

(U) Cephalid Illusionist(1/1;When ~ is the target of a spell or effect, put the top 3 cards of the library into the graveyard; 2U,T: Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt to and by target creature I control)
(S) Snapping Drake (3/2; Flying)

Oversoul: 19
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mountain x2

(U) Enslaved Dwarf (1/1; R, sacrifice this: target black creature gains first strike and +1/+0 until end of turn)

=================================================================[/quote]

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I was fine with you having a Shepherd of Rot. But if you're actually going to use it, then I'm no longer fine with it. In response to the activation of Shepherd of Rot, I'll cast Last Breath on Shepherd of Rot.

R

rokapoke

Also, at the end of Moosie's turn, I'm going to funnel a B through the Chromatic Star to make W, tap a Forest for G, and cast Eladamri's Call.

Spidey, don't forget that I draw a card from the Star before I search the library!

B

BigBlue

And - Mooseman, the Shepard causes 1 loss of life to all players, not just opponents.

B

BigBlue

I miss Chaos Turtle... (Oh wait, I already commented...) Darned Spidey taking a week off...

R

rokapoke

I think we should make sure that he comes back to pages and pages of posts so that he has to dig through everything... just to complicate his post-vacation catching up.

B

BigBlue

If we really want to confuse him we could post fake turns... :)

I Draft the Black Lotus

Untap, Upkeep Draw

Play Black Lotus
Play Serra Angel
Done.

B

BigBlue

I will equip Serra the Angel with a Fork, and choose the Right Bank of the Raging River. Responses?

turgy22

Nothing Special
In response, I will play Feast of the Unicorn, forcing your Fork-equipped Serra Angel to eat your Prized Unicorn.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
rokapoke said:
I think we should make sure that he comes back to pages and pages of posts so that he has to dig through everything... just to complicate his post-vacation catching up.
Ha, your plan failed... there was just 7 posts...

Sent the draw and the library. Awaiting for your choice and to see if there's any more responses to Mooseman's end of turn before flopping the next 7 common pool cards.