Wizards boards down?

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by rakso, Jul 14, 2001.

1. rakso New Member

Anyone noticed the official Wizards forums have been down for a week? What's up with that?
  2. fuzzy510 I Don't REALLY Exist

The bad Message Board police shut 'em down. :D

Seriously, Wizards' boards probably got overflowed, since people are spamming those boards like there's no tomorrow.
  3. Dementia CPA's Chair Wielding Maniac

I don't think there is any way that I could possible care less about those boards. There's so many reasons those boards suck that I won't even bother listing all of them.

I registered there the first day the boards went up and it took me about a week to realize they just weren't any fun. The only good thing that ever happened on the Wizards boards for me is it's were I found out about the CPA boards:)
  4. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

Poor guys. How could they possibly hope to compete with us?
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I guess this is a bonus of having the site "underneath" most people's radar... :)

I wonder if WOTC cleans out their member file? I signed up early and grabbed Spiderman as an alias but never went back ;)
  6. rakso New Member

Well... I admit to using it as a barometer for what misconceptions are most misconceived (huh?) by the "average" player regarding Type I, to help me with my column. :)
  7. Pezmeister New Member

i noticed that too. most people were pretty stupid, but there were a few people who knew what they were talking about.