Wizard: Round 6

E

EricBess

I suspect it doesn't matter which of my last two cards I play now, but I'll play 2 of Diamonds, just to be safe.

I guess BB took that one...I don't suppose everyone got rid of their good cards so he can take the last trick too??? :D

My last card (since it's the last card and no one can change their play at this point) is the 7 of clubs.

B

BigBlue

As I'm leading a Jester, and the next two people need 1, I'm sure your play won't matter EB.

Good Luck to the both of you in your bid to get the final trick.

T

train

*Thinsk to self: "I'm going to bluff this one out.... I can win it all.."*

"I'm out...":rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Last hand:

BigBlue: Jester
Jigglypuff: Jack of Diamonds
train: 7 of Hearts
EricBess: 7 of Clubs
TomB: 6 of Spades
rkoelsch: Jester

Bids:

Jigglypuff: 2
train: 1
EricBess: 1
TomB: 1
rkoelsch: 0
BigBlue: 2

Tricks taken in the round:

EricBess took the first.
BigBlue took the second.
Jigglypuff took the third.
TomB took the fourth.
BigBlue tok the fifth.
Jigglypuff took the last.

Jigglypuff: 2
train: 0
EricBess: 1
TomB: 1
rkoelsch: 0
BigBlue: 2

Only train and train missed it this time. BigBlue pulls out in front again.

Scores:

Jigglypuff: 60
train: 0
EricBess: 160
TomB: 110
rkoelsch: 90
BigBlue: 170

T

train

"Does this look like Disneyworld to you?... huh?! does it!?... Oh, hi Conductor Mickey...":cool:

J

Jigglypuff

Alright! I'm starting to catch up. I'm expecting an amazing comeback victory for me.

(- Steve -)

B

BigBlue

Did I ever tell you how much I hate this game? :)

the Pressure is killing me. I feel like Samuel L Jackson standing at the window with all those little red dots swarming around my chest like ants in "The Negotiator".

B

BigBlue

Yeah... but this game is more about others than it is about you.

Others control my destiny as much or more than the cards I'm dealt. Which is interesting and awkward.

B

BigBlue

Never have... Maybe it's just that I don't really know any of you other than your Internet Persona.

I don't have a problem playing games like Illuminati... which might be fun online... I think it could be done even, other than having to know what all the cards are for those who haven't played before...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be up for that... maybe there's a website that has all the cards that we could download or look up or something...

B

BigBlue

Just to clarify, I mean the actual game, not the ccg... never tried or had any desire to try that... one ccg is enough for my budget (though I have bought a little Harry Potter, Star Wars, Pokemon, Jedi Knights for the kids). and I kinda liked HP the ccg.

E

EricBess

My understanding is that the CCG is very similar to the actual game, but they do money differently in the CCG because they don't have all the chits that the game itself does.

I'm not opposed to trying it. I actually have the game somewhere at home. The biggest problem is that it would require a lot more public knowledge than the actual game does. Either that or someone would need to run it. For example, when I redistribute wealth, I don't need anyone to know how much money I have on each spot, but that can be very important information later in the game when I am trying to keep someone from controlling my cards.

Come to think of it, someone would need to run it anyway to be impartial about what cards are turned over each turn.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I have the CCG. Anyone want it? :)

I played the "real" game a long time ago, at least in the 80's. I can't remember exactly how it went, but it was fun :)