Wizard: Round 5

E

EricBess

Well, train...looks like you or I will take this one. What will it be?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Since it's the last card before the last round which I would post anyway, I'll post train's play:

4 of Diamonds

Last hand:

EricBess: 9 of Hearts
TomB: 6 of Spades
rkoelsch: King of Hearts
BigBlue: Jester
Jigglypuff: 5 of Spades
train: 2 of Spades

Bids:

Jigglypuff: 1
train: 1
EricBess: 2
TomB: 0
rkoelsch: 2
BigBlue: 1

Tricks taken in the round:

Jigglypuff: 0
train: 0
EricBess: 2
TomB: 0
rkoelsch: 2
BigBlue: 1

Jigglypuff and train missed the cut this time. EricBess jumps into a tie for the lead.

Scores:

Jigglypuff: 20
train: 10
EricBess: 130
TomB: 80
rkoelsch: 70
BigBlue: 130

E

EricBess

It's good to see the final cards and see what could have happened. Looks like your last play didn't matter after all rkoelsch. If you had trumped the 4th, I was the only one left with trump and would have taken the 5th instead.

still, I had a couple of opportunities to really mess up that hand. Talk about wing and a prayer.

Now, we need to get BB to miss a couple :D

B

BigBlue

Who's We? The other points leader is hoping they'll all gang up on moi and let you walk away with it? :D

besides, you'll soon realize that when you are the leader, everyone is out for you and you have to play conservative unless you get god draws.

E

EricBess

Well, to be honest, there was one point last hand where I was about to forget about my bid in an effort to give you another trick :D

And no, I expect to be as much under the gun as you are. But you have the added disadvantage of the fact that you won the last time we played :p:eek::D