Wizard: Round 3

B

BigBlue

Originally posted by Spiderman
Hold up, no more posts or plays for a bit. There's been an apparent "playing violation". The game's on hold while I check it out...
Is that a Game or Match loss, or simply a warning?

Just kidding, I'm certain there'll be whoopsies like that again.

Just to reiterate, Ace of Diamonds is led, and it's up to EricB.

E

EricBess

Oh, yeah. Well, I just checked my cards and I still have that Queen of Spades and some random diamond card, so I'll play the Queen of Spades.

And rkoelsch, I wasn't blaming you. I always accept full responsibility for any mistake of my own doing. I blame it all on Spidey for not putting CT's lead in a different post :p:eek::p:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In real life, with such friendly players, you'd probably consider it as someone who accidently revealed a card and realized they had to follow suit :) So no penalties.

With cutthroat it might be a re-deal.

I blame either EricBess' eyedoctor or his teacher for not correcting his "speed reading" :p :eek: :p :D

Jigglypuff's up next.

J

Jigglypuff

Hey, this post isn't that late. I rule!

I'll play the Wizard.

(- Steve -)

PS: If I'm ever late posting on any Wizard thread, read my last post to find out why;) ;) :D

R

rkoelsch

i am going to play out of turn because with a wizard on the table it shouldn't matter. and I know CT usually isn't on til evening.

9 of diamonds

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Technically it can matter because you still have to follow suit and perhaps you wouldn't want to put out a card until you see what trump Chaos Turtle would have put out.

So what should I do if you play early but then see what a player previous has played and want to change? I'm gonna have to go with what you played unless you didn't follow suit or made some other "illegal" play.

Jigglypuff takes the trick and leads the last with the 2 of Clubs.
Chaos Turtle plays the Jester.
rkoelsch follows with the Queen of Diamonds!
BigBlue follows that with the King of Diamonds!! :eek:
EricBess plays the lowly 6 of Spades.

BigBlue takes the trick.

Results of the Round 3:

Bids:

EricBess: 0
Jigglypuff: 1
Chaos Turtle: 0
rkoelsch: 1
BigBlue: 2

Summary of the round:

BigBlue took the first trick.
Jigglypuff took the second trick.
BigBlue took the third trick.

Total tricks taken in the round:

EricBess: 0
Jigglypuff: 1
Chaos Turtle: 0
rkoelsch: 0
BigBlue: 2

Everyone but rkoelsch made their bid.

Scores:

EricBess: 30
Jigglypuff: 70
Chaos Turtle: 70
rkoelsch: 50
BigBlue: 80

E

EricBess

Geez, rkoelsch, quit your complaining. At least you didn't get the Ace of Trump robbed from you on the 1-card hand. :mad:

What? Me bitter? I've forgotten all about that :p