Wizard Round 3

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
There were 2 bids already and 3 people to bid behind me, so I wasn't going to take the chance. If I was last and it was just 2 bids, I probably would have bid 1.

B

BigBlue

Well, there were actually only 2 behind you, but I thought about the same thing... basically there were half about half the cards behind you and you'd have filled the bidding with 1... and 2 unknown bids behind you... I still think I'd have bid 1, but I'm fairly aggressive early on... it isn't until I'm protecting a lead that I get really passive in bids.. of course the whole bidding in order is a new wrinkle...

I completely defer to your knowledge here though, because you have probably played a LOT more than I have (only 2 games) given that you own the game.

B

BigBlue

Jigglypuff plays the 6 of Diamonds

Spiderman plays the 9 of Diamonds

EricBess plays the 7 of Clubs

And we are up to TomB with the trick currently belonging to rkoelsch.

Thanks for the submissions keeping the play moving.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I'd save rk by getting my trick in now.

So I will...;)

I'll play my Wizard, then lead the mighty 2 of Diamonds right back at ya' all...

Now I need saving...LOL!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll throw in my 7 of Spades and hope train has something else besides that Ace he played earlier... or someone else has higher trump...

B

BigBlue

Last Hand

TomB 2 of Diamonds
rkoelsch 2 of Hearts
train 8 of Spades
Jigglypuff Ace of Hearts
Spiderman 7 of Spades
EricBess 4 of Hearts

So, Train does in fact have a higher trump to save Spidey.

Everyone Made their bid this round.

E

EricBess

Wow, Spidey. 2 trump and you still went nil. Bold. The two Wizards that round certainly made it difference, but you ended up with the highest trump of everyone, so you would have made your bid if you had gone 1.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, like I said, there were two bids already in front of me and two people waiting to bid behind me. If I was last and there were only 2, I would have bid one. Probably the same if I had the King or Ace of Trump. But just wasn't sure I could make it...

T

train

Your welcome spidey - but this is looking more like a conspiracy...