Wizard: Round 14

E

EricBess

Well, since Spidey gave TomB rkoelsch's play, it's probably safe to assume it is not a spade. I'll go ahead and lead out the next two tricks since my last two cards are both Wizards

T

train

I'm counting 3 spades remaining, between the next two tricks, and rkoelsch's play this round... if you don't have them, and TomB would only have two cards left, I don't have them, so Rkoelsch must have one... and if I recall correctly, the 2 was the one burned... you lead with a 3, meaning all three spades remaining are higher...

am I looking at this right?...

R

rkoelsch

yes i have the 7 of spades left but i wouldn't play it because i wouldn't make my bid so ace of clubs

E

EricBess

train said:
you lead with a 3, meaning all three spades remaining are higher...

am I looking at this right?...
I didn't lead with the 3. TomB lead with a Diamond and I played the 3. Since rkoelsch plays the Ace of Clubs to avoid missing his bid, the last 3 tricks are mine.

Also, there may be 3 spades left, but not all cards are in play, so they may not have been dealt. TomB may have them, in which case, I'm glad he led the diamond :D

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I was holding the Queen (and a Jester), hoping EB didn't have 2 Wizzies to lay down at the end so I could trump something...:(

Oh well...Bout time I went down...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, everyone pretty much figured out what everyone else had, so I'll just post the results...

EricBess and rkoelsch made their bids, TomB fell short by 1 and train overshot by 3.

Scores:

rkoelsch: 230
TomB: 330
EricBess: 280
train: 210

Last round coming up...