Wizard Round 10 (Final Round)

E

EricBess

Hold up...

I don't think this will end up making a difference, but I played the 5 of Clubs way back on trick 4...

Looking over the remaining cards, perhaps JP has the 5 of Spades? Or the 6 of Clubs?

I checked my cards, just to be sure and I was definitely dealt the 5 of Clubs.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You know, I thought the 5 of Clubs was played too, but I looked back just at Jigglypuff's previous posts. I didn't check other players.

I don't think it will matter though as he would have to play Diamonds to match the starting suit and neither of those cards are diamonds...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So we need Jigglypuff to clear up his play but in the meantime, rkoelsch can start the next Round since Jigglypuff's play shouldn't matter.

B

BigBlue

Sorry... let me take a look and figure out what JP really played...

It was the 5 of Spades...

Train - (220 points) bid 1
Jigglypuff - (180 points) bid 3 won 1
Spiderman - (160 points) bid 2 won 2
EricBess - (250 points) bid 2 won 2
TomB - (130 points) bid 1 won 1
rkoelsch - (210 points) bid 2 won 2

Spidey took the 1st Trick.
Ericbess took the 2nd Trick.
TomB won the 3rd Trick.
rkoelsch won the 4th Trick.
Spidey won the 5th Trick.
JigglyPuff won the 6th Trick.
EricBess won the 7th Trick
rkoelsch won the 8th Trick

take it away rkoelsch... You have to find a way to stick it to EricBess... :)

J

Jigglypuff

Hmmm... That's supposed to be the 5 of Spades. You see, I wrote down my cards by drawing each of the 4 suits and then writing down the cards I had in that suit. Apparently my Spades drawing looks a little too much like my Clubs drawing. Sorry for the confusion.

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

Pretty much. Weird things could happen with Jesters, though. BB I'm in Mexico and not checking email frequently, but I'll PM my next play (in case it isn't obvious :))

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
10 of Diamonds

Man oh man, throw away your bids Jigglypuff and train and let EricBess take the last trick... :p

E

EricBess

In theory, it is still possible for me to take another trick, but I really don't think it's going to happen. And in all honesty, the best chance you have to force a trick on me is for JP to have played his Wizard right there....

Queen of Spades

E

EricBess

Well, at this point, either I've been set or I haven't...The only way to give me another trick is if TomB has the 4 of Spades (which he would have to play now due to the Spade lead). Then, both Jigglypuff and Spiderman would need to have the last 2 Jesters to force my 2 of Spades to take the trick.

If anyone else has the 4, then even the double Jester won't matter because whoever has the 4 would take the trick. If JP and Spidey don't have the Jester, then my 2 of Spades will automatically duck any of their cards.

So I guess now, we just wait and see. :D gga