wishing and hoping

E

Eloria

Hi, I am new here. From what I've seen, this is more like what I had in mind when I went searching for Magic forums.
I have become a bit disillusioned of late, but this place has cheered me up already.
So thanks to whoever runs the site, and Merry Christmas to all!

D

DÛke

...have cheered you up. Not that it would make a difference to me, but are you a female?

Happy postings.

Z

Zadok001

HoHoH -

Ok, that's just not my gig. Welcome aboard! :)

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

A

Apollo

Not that it would make a difference to me, but are you a female?
Lol.:D

[me]pulls up in the clown car. He reaches in the back and pulls out a massive table. He then reaches in and pulls out... one piece of apple pie.

He shrugs and grins meekly as everyone stares.[/me]

I worked for 72 hours straight, and this is the only thing that cam out right. I'm still new at this, okay?

Oh yeah, welcome!:)

S

sageridder

Welcome aboard,this is a cool site with fun people.
*sageridder wispers "Wear this and THEY won't be able to read your mind."As he hands the newbie some aluminum foil protective headgear.
Yo bird boy,why not do what we know you can do and serve up some phoenix everlasting barbecue?

H

Hawaiian mage

So the numbers grow, I have great faith in your abilities, I hope you'll stay here.

But you can't trust any one!

Their all after your money. You have but one chance, send it all to me and I'll keep it safe for you. Hurry!

K

K9Archmage

Finally a good newbie. NO offense to anybody, but many of the recent newbies have been, um , irritating.

What? I'm not a newbie!i've been here for 1 and a half months!That's a lot, isn't it?

[me] takes a voodoo stick and bangs himself upside the head with it. purely by coincidence, he throws a needle in the air and... it pops a balloon! [/me]

DIE! You balloons! I know your all out to get me!AAAAGGGH!

Hoipa!

T

Teferi

welcome...(they have a microphone in your house, they see all, they know everything)

RUN b4...

[me] is shot in his head b4 he can reveal the horrible truth about fish sticks, shrinky dinks, and the CPA....[/me]

A

Apollo

I don't really care for that barbequed phoenix idea, thank you very much.:)

I think I'll just keep working on those pies.