• Maybe one pack.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the stuff away from me!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N

Notepad

This thread is to vote on and discuss your plans on purchasing Unhinged. For those who have not heard it yet, the breaking news is that Mark Rosewater confirmed WotC's plans to make Unhinged (Unglued II).

Looks like the set will be another casual/fun set with a non-tourney silver border. Alternate basic lands will be included in this set, but no token creatures this time around.

Have fun discussing! :D

R

Reverend Love

A Case. Like I said in a different post I plan on hosting Unhinged drafts...that outta be interesting :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I might get some just to help match Unglued, but my group doesn't allow Unglued so it'd mostly be a waste of money for me...

T

train

Spidey... go down to a local magic shop and see if they have replacement parts for your group!...:p

D

Demon

Only part of either set I'm interested in are the lands - they look great!

N

Notepad

I'd like to buy a whole ton of the set, but the playgroups I've hung with don't like Unglued too much (I guess me playing Charm School and then putting on a hat is broken...). So I guess one box is enough to get some cool lands and some stuff to abuse for a while.

btw-Hey Spidey, the front page link is broken on my browser. May just be broken in general.

O

orgg

I'm saving up, starting now, for a BAAAAA!-ing CASE.. I've GOT to have a full set of this... and sadly that means getting the foils as well... :(

H

HOUTS

Of course I'll buy it!@

Are you kidding?

I put myself inbetween a casual player, and serious one, so if someone like myself will buy it, then that should say it all.

Going back to what MTG was all about: fun gaming!

Those who don't want to participate in it can go construct their Rock-Paper-Scissors format decks.

Leave the tearing, jean-walking, head-balancing, and trash talking to us...

Shawn Houtsinger
The one and only,
HOUTS

T

train

you mean

Rock Lobster, paper tiger, scissors lizard right?...:D