Wierd Type 2 1/1 Swarm Baku Altar Deck.

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

I recently threw this thing together, and suprisingly it works pretty well.. turn 3 or 4 you can get 4 1/1's a turn.. if you have a blasting out, 4 dmg per turn,etc..
its fun and its funny... everyone i've played it against gave me a big wtf! face:D

(Glittertrust)

8 Mountains
12 Plains

4 aether spellbombs
4 myr servitor
4 genesis chamber
4 spawning pit
4 blasting station
4 baku altar

4 fabricate
4 trinket mage
4 trusted advisor

4 glitterfang

Combos:
Trusted Advisor+genesis chamber (a 1/1 each turn for U)
Glitterfang+Genesis chamber (a 1/1 each turn for R)
Glitterfang+Baku Altar (potentially another 1/1 each turn)
Blasting Station+Advisor+genesis (dmg)
Spawning Pit+ several myr servitors (cumulative 1/1's)

I was also thinking about running the legendary red enchantment flip card for 4RR.. that way as soon as i hit 6 mana, i drop him and sac him and make all my myrs and spirits 3/3 fliers. for heaps of life i also thought about runing the leonin guy to gain sick life from all the artifacts.

My plan was origionally to run umbilicus, blood clock, shrieking drake, avalanche riders, ghitu slinger, stern proctor, tangle wire, stasis,etc..
but this was easier to piece together, and is much less cheesy. Otherwise with the other deck i could have done...

tangle wire/stasis, stern proctor+trusted advisor- for complete untap advantage
auramancer+Eiganjo free riders+second chance- for infinite turns
etc.

any thoughts?

J

jorael

looks fun indeed and adding Homura (that red flip enchantment) seems a very good idea, that way your 1/1 army becomes a little more scary.

I'm not sure if I'd run the Baku Altar with only 4 spirit/arcane spells (even though it is reusable). If an opponent kills Glitterfang, you have a dead card on the table.

Blasting station seems to elaborate too. Why not use goblin bombardment?

Have you considered Myr Retriever? 2 can retrieve themselves or you could get a Servitor back if opponents try to stop that plan.

F

Force of Will Smith

yea i thought about using the retriver guys as well.. the original plan was to make this abomination type 2.. got to try it today against a r/g spirit deck and won... he even had a ton of direct damage....

if i were to make it extended or whatnot.. i would probably add a ton more 187 creatures and replace some with shrieking drake...

J

jorael

Soul Warden is nice, Dross Harvester might work when using black.

Lightning Coils is cool in such a deck too, as is attrition (when adding black)!