???:
Life:
Hand:
In Play:
Gy:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

K, we can duel once you're ready (we can in another thread), but the invitation is still opened for anyone.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

We can cut to see who goes first, I cut to a 2

WickedBoy6:
Life:
Hand:
In Play:
Gy:
RFG:

Azreal:
Life:
Hand:
In Play:
Gy:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I cut higher, so I'll go first.

I'll play a forest, tap it to cast a Llanowar elf, done.

WickedBoy6:
Life: 20
Hand: 7
In Play:
Gy:
RFG:

Azreal:
Hand: 5
In Play: Forest(T), Llanowar Elf(1/1)
Gy:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

K, drawing, playing Taiga, tapping to play a "Mana Chicken" (Birds of Paradise), done.

WickedBoy6:
Hand: 6
In Play: Taiga(T), BoP(0/1, Flying)
Gy:
RFG:

Azreal:
In Play: Forest(T), Llanowar Elf(1/1)
Gy:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap. Draw. Play Wirewood Lodge, tap forest, lodge and elf to play Mirri, Cat Warrior. Done.

WickedBoy6:
In Play: Taiga(T), BoP(0/1, Flying)
Gy:
RFG:

Azreal:
Hand: 4
In Play: Forest(T), Wirewood Lodge(T), Llanowar Elf(1/1)(T), Mirri, Cat Warrior(2/3, first strike, forestwalk, doesn't tap to attack)
Gy:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Untap, drawing, playing Forest, tapping Taiga and Forest to play Goblin Bombardment. Done.

WickedBoy6:
In Play: Taiga(T), For(T), BoP(0/1, Flying), Goblin Bombardment
Gy:
RFG:

Azreal:
Hand: 4
In Play: Forest(T), Wirewood Lodge(T), Llanowar Elf(1/1)(T), Mirri, Cat Warrior(2/3, first strike, forestwalk, doesn't tap to attack)
Gy:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap. Draw. Tap the forest and the lodge to put a Elvish Vanguard into play, and tap the Llanowar elf to put another Llanowar elf into play. Put a +1+1 token on the elvish vanguard. Attack with Mirri. Done.

WickedBoy6:
Life: 18?
In Play: Taiga(T), For(T), BoP(0/1, Flying), Goblin Bombardment
Gy:
RFG:

Azreal:
Hand: 3
In Play: Forest(T), Wirewood Lodge(T), Llanowar Elf(1/1)(T),Llanowar Elf(1/1), Elvish Vanguard(2/2), Mirri, Cat Warrior(2/3, first strike, forestwalk, doesn't tap to attack)
Gy:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

If I don't find an answer quick, I'm toast!

Untap, draw, done! >.<

WickedBoy6:
Life: 18
In Play: Taiga, For, BoP(0/1, Flying), Goblin Bombardment
Gy:
RFG:

Azreal:
In Play: Forest(T), Wirewood Lodge(T), Llanowar Elf(1/1)(T),Llanowar Elf(1/1), Elvish Vanguard(2/2), Mirri, Cat Warrior(2/3, first strike, forestwalk, doesn't tap to attack)
Gy:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

lol, mirri's a beating

Untap. Draw. Play another Wirewood Lodge. Tap both lodges and the forest to play Titania's Chosen. put a +1+1 counter on the Vanguard. Tap both Llanowar Elves to put Eladamri, Lord of Leaves into play, put a +1+1 counter on the Titania's Chosen. Attack with Mirri and Vanguard. Done.

WickedBoy6:
Life: 13?
In Play: Taiga, For, BoP(0/1, Flying), Goblin Bombardment
Gy:
RFG:

Azreal:
In Play: Forest(T), Wirewood Lodge(T), Wirewood Lodge(T) Llanowar Elf(1/1)(T),Llanowar Elf(1/1)(T), Elvish Vanguard(3/3)(T), Titania's Chosen(2/2), Eladamri, Lord of Leaves(All elves gain forestwalk, and cannot be targeted), Mirri, Cat Warrior(2/3, first strike, forestwalk, doesn't tap to attack)
Gy:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Son of a >.<!

Draw, discarding a forest to play Mox Diamond, done.

WickedBoy6:
Life: 13
In Play: Taiga, For, Mox Diamond, BoP(0/1, Flying), Goblin Bombardment
Gy: For
RFG:

Azreal:
In Play: Forest(T), Wirewood Lodge(T), Wirewood Lodge(T) Llanowar Elf(1/1)(T),Llanowar Elf(1/1)(T), Elvish Vanguard(3/3)(T), Titania's Chosen(2/2), Eladamri, Lord of Leaves(All elves gain forestwalk, and cannot be targeted), Mirri, Cat Warrior(2/3, first strike, forestwalk, doesn't tap to attack)
Gy:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap. Draw. Play Forest. Tap 2 forests, 2 Wirewood Lodges and a Llanowar elf to cast Overrun, put a +1+1 counter on Titania's Chosen. Attack with Mirri, Titania's Chosen, and Vanguard for a total of 17. Game?

WickedBoy6:
Life: 13
In Play: Taiga, For, Mox Diamond, BoP(0/1, Flying), Goblin Bombardment
Gy: For
RFG:

Azreal:
Hand: empty
In Play: Forest(T), Forest(T), Wirewood Lodge(T), Wirewood Lodge(T) Llanowar Elf(1/1)(T),Llanowar Elf(1/1), Elvish Vanguard(3/3)(T), Titania's Chosen(3/3), Eladamri, Lord of Leaves(All elves gain forestwalk, and cannot be targeted), Mirri, Cat Warrior(2/3, first strike, forestwalk, doesn't tap to attack)
Gy: Overrun
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Yup,. that's game. All I had in hand were Saproling-generating Sorceries.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

sure, you can choose whether you want to draw or play since you lost the last game.

W

WickedBoy6

K, i'll play first.

Playing Wooded Foothills, sacing, taking damage to place a Taiga in play. Done.

WickedBoy6:
Life: 19
In Play: Taiga
Gy:
RFG:

Azreal:
Hand: 7
In Play:
Gy:
RFG: