WickedBoy6 v. Rkoelsch

W

WickedBoy6

Before we begin, what Type of play and who plays first?

R

rkoelsch

I can really only play one game at the time. I can play after my game with spidey. I have 2 decks a highlander angel deck and a bird deck both are type 1.5

R

rkoelsch

Okay, Spidey and I are finished. Let me reshuffle the deck and I am ready to play.

W

WickedBoy6

K, so I play first? Drawing my 7, keeping.

WickedBoy6:
Life: 20
Hand: 7
In Play:
Gy:
RFG:

rkoelsch:
Hand:
In Play:
Gy:
RFG:

R

rkoelsch

keep. today is a short day for me. I have to leave cya tomorrow

W

WickedBoy6

K, playing Gaea's Cradle, done.

WickedBoy6:
Hand: 6
In Play: Gaea's Cradle.
Gy:
RFG:

rkoelsch:
In Play:
Gy:
RFG:

R

rkoelsch

draw play plains done

WickedBoy6:
In Play: Gaea's Cradle.
Gy:
RFG:

rkoelsch:
In Play:plains
Gy:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Drawing, playing Forest, tapping to play Elvish Pioneer, done.

WickedBoy6:
Hand: 5
In Play: Forest(T), Gaea's Cradle, Elvish Pioneer(1/1)
Gy:
RFG:

rkoelsch:
In Play:plains
Gy:
RFG:

R

rkoelsch

draw
lay battlefield forge
tap both for sky diamond

WickedBoy6:
In Play: Forest(T), Gaea's Cradle, Elvish Pioneer(1/1)
Gy:
RFG:

rkoelsch:
In Play:plains(T),Battlefield Forge(T),SkyDiamond(T)
Gy:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Untap, Drawing, playing Forest, tapping both forests to play Priest of Titania, attacking with the Pioneer, done if no responses.

WickedBoy6:
Hand: 4
In Play: 2 Forests(T, T), Gaea's Cradle, Elvish Pioneer(1/1, attacking), Priest of Titania(1/1)
Gy:
RFG:

rkoelsch:
Life: 19?
In Play:plains(T),Battlefield Forge(T),SkyDiamond(T)
Gy:
RFG:

R

rkoelsch

Untap
Draw
lay coastal Tower
play fire diamond
done

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 2 Forests(T, T), Gaea's Cradle, Elvish Pioneer(1/1, attacking), Priest of Titania(1/1)
Gy:
RFG:

rkoelsch:
Life: 19
In Play:plains(T),CoastalTower(T),Battlefield Forge,SkyDiamond(T),Fire Diamond(T)
Gy:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Untap, Drawing, tapping a forest to play Concordant Crossroads, Tapping the Cradle to play Fyndhorn Elder, tapping the Priest for 3, the Elder for 2 and the other forest to play Collective Unconsious, drawing 3 cards. Done.

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 2 Forests(T, T), Gaea's Cradle(T), Elvish Pioneer(1/1), Priest of Titania(1/1, T), Fyndhorn Elder(1/1, T), Concordant Crossroads.
Gy: Collective Unconsious
RFG:

rkoelsch:
In Play:plains(T),CoastalTower(T),Battlefield Forge,SkyDiamond(T),Fire Diamond(T)
Gy:
RFG:

R

rkoelsch

Untap
Draw
play Serra Angel
done

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 2 Forests(T, T), Gaea's Cradle(T), Elvish Pioneer(1/1), Priest of Titania(1/1, T), Fyndhorn Elder(1/1, T), Concordant Crossroads.
RFG:

rkoelsch:
In Play:plains(T),CoastalTower(T),Battlefield Forge(T),SkyDiamond(T),Fire Diamond(T), Serra Angel(4/4,Flying)
Gy:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Untap, draw, tapping the Cradle & the Priest to play Recycle. Tapping both forests to play 2 Llanowar Elves, drawing two cards. Tapping the Elder to play a second Priest of Titania, drawing card.

Playing a Gaea's Cradle (My land for the turn), drawing card, tapping it for 6 to play Masticore (2 left), drawing card. Tapping the just-played priest for 6 more, using Masticore's ability 4 times on the Angel. Response?

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 2 Forests(T, T), 2 Gaea's Cradles(T, T), Elvish Pioneer(1/1), 2 Priests of Titania(1/1, T, T), Fyndhorn Elder(1/1, T), 2 Llanowar Elves(1/1), Masticore(4/4), Concordant Crossroads, Recycle.
RFG:

rkoelsch:
In Play:plains(T),CoastalTower(T),Battlefield Forge(T),SkyDiamond(T),Fire Diamond(T), Serra Angel(4/4,Flying)
Gy:
RFG:

R

rkoelsch

I don't think you can make that play. The cradle would be buried.

K.17.Ruling.1 - Because they are put into the graveyard as a state-based effect, it is not possible to use any abilities of the permanent before it is gone. This includes mana abilities. [D'Angelo 1999/05/01]

W

WickedBoy6

My bad...

(Re-do)Untap, draw, tapping the Cradle & the Priest to play Recycle. Tapping both forests to play 2 Llanowar Elves, drawing two cards. Tapping the Elder to play a second Priest of Titania, drawing card.

Tapping the just-played priest for 6, playing Masticore, drawing card. Using the last 2 to summon a Priest, drawing card. Tapping a Llanowar(1) & the summoned Priest(7) to kill the Angel with the Masticore's ability. Response?

No rush, though, as I won't be back until Tuesday.

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 2 Forests(T, T), Gaea's Cradles(T), Elvish Pioneer(1/1), 3 Priests of Titania(1/1, all T), Fyndhorn Elder(1/1, T), 2 Llanowar Elves(1/1, T), Masticore(4/4), Concordant Crossroads, Recycle.
RFG:

rkoelsch:
Gy:
RFG:

P.S. - YAY! 350 posts