Wicked v. ???: Yu-Gi-oh Duel?

W

WickedBoy6

Nope, it wasn't.

Drawing, standby, playing Flash Assailant (2000/2000, atk & def lowered by 400 for each card in hand) in attack mode, attacking the face-down card.

Nightstalkers:
Life: 3650
Hand: 0
Monster Field:
Magic/Trap Field: Prohibition(Cont. Magic), Face-Down Card
GY: Trap Hole, Fissure, Neo, Man-Eater Bug, Soul Exchange, Battle Ox, Face-Down?
RFG: Soul Exchange

WickedBoy6:
Life: 450
Hand: 1
Monster Field: Flash Assailant(1600/1600, atk.)
Magic/Trap Field: Face-Down, Ground Collapse(Cont. Magic), Face-Down
GY: Nobleman of Extinction, Hane-Hane, Ryu-Kishin powered, Dark Energy, La Jinn, Dark Hole, Darkfire Soldier#2, Judge Man, Trap Hole
RFG:

N

Nightstalkers

Since your atk wasn't higher, you lose life points... 3000-1600=1400. You lose?

Nightstalkers:
Life: 3650
Hand: 0
Monster Field: Labyrinth Wall (0/3000 Def.)
Magic/Trap Field: Prohibition(Cont. Magic), Face-Down Card
GY: Trap Hole, Fissure, Neo, Man-Eater Bug, Soul Exchange, Battle Ox, Face-Down?
RFG: Soul Exchange

WickedBoy6:
Life: -950
Hand: 1
Monster Field: Flash Assailant(1600/1600, atk.)
Magic/Trap Field: Face-Down, Ground Collapse(Cont. Magic), Face-Down
GY: Nobleman of Extinction, Hane-Hane, Ryu-Kishin powered, Dark Energy, La Jinn, Dark Hole, Darkfire Soldier#2, Judge Man, Trap Hole
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Damn, didn't expect it to be a Labyrinth Wall. Yup, I'm out. The card in my hand was Gyakutenmo Megami(1800/2000). The first face-down I put at the beginning of the game was Reinforcements(Increase atk of one monster by 500) & the last one was Fissure(Destroy an opponent's face-up monster with the lowest atk.)

N

Nightstalkers

Surprised when you attacked a face down monster. But was looking for another trap hole or something other than the soul exchange at the time I had the wall. Goes to show that even a silly card like a wall can be good at some times.

W

WickedBoy6

When is a 3000 def. monster ever NOT good? :D

Anyway, I was on the ropes, i had to get in some offense before you killed me outright, anyway.

N

Nightstalkers

used to be number two in the school, next to Lee of course... good times. I've moved up here to Indiana because of parents and all. After two weeks and a link to the Nightstalkers reestablished I have had the time of my life finding a Magic tournament around.

It is cold in the shadows, but if we don't do it, you certainly won't.

W

WickedBoy6

I was best Magic Player in my school. I taught a good 5 or 6 people how to play, there wasn't one person that could beat my Crimson Death deck (just your basic direct damage deck, but I've been around so long that I had a lot of copies of the good burn cards). Then I moved 60 or so miles from the Bay Area to Stockton, and I haven't played more than three games of Magic since I've been here, and that's been for about 4 years now.

N

Nightstalkers

how about a magic duel against a crap deck? thrown together as I type.