wicked is in the hospital

W

WickedBoy6

hello everyone
jhon told me to tell you all that hes in the hospital for a week. he got appendicitis and needs surgery so he told me to go online and tell everyone he wont be around for a while. hell need another two weeks to recover as well. so if theres no activity from jhon that's why.
speedy recovery jhon
matt

N

Nightstalkers

he wouldn't need a Nightstalker to slip in and deliver a laptop to connect now would he? forget it, we shouldn't masqurade around as medical personnel anyways. Wait, some of us are medically trained! two pediatricians, one foot doctor... no surgeons as of yet.

Good luck to ye wicked, and if you think I'll go easy on ya on that little duel, you've got to be losing something in the head as well.

Hope you have an enjoyable time in the hospital. Have fun with a nurse or two, you know how fun it could be if you play around with an I.V. or two.

Psst, don't let the doctors take anything else, I mean it!

Have a quick recovery,
The Nightstalkers

T

train

Hey guys wicked's appendix is on Ebay!!!...

just kidding...

Hope all goes well wicked...

and Matt - you're welcome to join the CPA;)

N

Nightstalkers

I got dibs on his appendix-A!

No, I want his appendix-C...

Wait, wait, SHUT UP! You guys know you cannot have other peoples body parts. Your superiors get first dibs anyhow...

*Fighting*

A

Apollo

Best of luck to ya, sir Wicked. I shall be nervously preening until you are safely returned to us. :(

W

WickedBoy6

there was a slight complication with jhons surgery so hes going to be laid up in the hospital for another week.
he told me to tell you all that since he wont be around to just continue with all of the magic games without him. hed rather everyone continue without him instead of waiting.
id join but i dont play magic that much or get on the computer that much.

N

Nightstalkers

That doesn't sound too good. We'd better get over to the hospital and help out.

T

train

Here... he can have this appendix I found yesterday...

*ponders where it came form... but smiles nonetheless*

hopefully everything will be alright...:)

S

Svenmonkey

Argh. That's my appendix, train! I dropped it while I was cleaning up my room.

You can give it to him, though, since it's entirely vestigial.

N

Nightstalkers

Wanna make a buck? we'll pay a buck for a kidney...

Wait! we could get the kidney from the buck!!! Muhahaha