why...?

T

Turtlewax Joe

Whay does Wizards insist on making 2 of the same legend in different colors? I mean look at Khamal, from Pitfighter to Druid? I mean please how is that pheasable

T

train

That's feasible because they own the rights to do so... and they know you're powerless to stop them..:p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's to show their "evolution" in the storyline, kinda similiar to Star Wars or Pokemon printing the same character but with different abilities as the expansions progress. It happened to Ertai also.

T

train

Spidey's just so intuitive...

It does actually deal with the storylines that are in the novels for each block... Ask a reaader of those... and you may hear an hour-long detail of what happened and why...

K

Kheoinn

Definitely not an hour long, but here's the explanation.

Kamahl used to be a pit fighter. He was a warrior.
When he enters the forest, and his sister (Jeska->Phage) is corrupted, he gives up pit fighting, and 'becomes one' with the forest. He becomes a druid.
Because of this, the original card did not fit him anymore. He 'evolved', and changed personalities completely.

Hope that explains it.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Jeska becomes a casual nightmare, and Kamahl turns into a nutball tree-hugger that sets people's view of the game back to 1996. That sounds fair. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes: