Why don't we have a photo album?

J

Jigglypuff

I've seen a couple of other boards that use vBulletin and they have photo albums! Why don't we have a photo album?

(- Steve -)

H

Hetemti

Because we're too hideous to be captured on film.

Well, I am, at least. And that's well enough. ^^

A

Almindhra

haha....

but, that kind of sounds like a good idea I guess...unless, we scare too many would-be members away...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
And it was thought to be a good idea. Mike was going to work on it, but I guess he wasn't able to.

Mike?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, Rando suggested this a while back in Suggestions and Ed said he just never found the time to code or implement it.

A

Apollo

The admins can post pics. It would take some time on their part, but we could just all send pictures to administrators and have them put them up in a photo album thread.

Thoughts?

H

Hetemti

Thoughts? No thanks...had one once...too high-maintanance.

J

Jigglypuff

Hey I like that idea. I don't think it would be that much maintenance...

Just my opinion...
(- Steve -)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Apollo
The admins can post pics. It would take some time on their part, but we could just all send pictures to administrators and have them put them up in a photo album thread.

Thoughts?
Actually, Apollo, there's a size limit of 102400 bytes on any files we attach (which is why I couldn't post your vacation pics once you combined them), and we can only post one attachment per post, but my offer still stands - I'll post anything legit that'll fit size-wise that any of our members sends me via email @ TomB11061@aol.com .

Maybe I should start up a "Scrapbook" thread...;)

T

theorgg

interesting Idea. I've got some photos of various CPA members from the... Plainshift PR, I do believe. Or mabe the Apocalypse one.

Sammy Dead-O, Me, Chaos Turtle, and a couple of people who had dropped by at some point...