Why don't we continue, happymently?

D

Duel

[THIS IS NOT DUEL. It's actually Namielus. :) Just thought I'd warn you guys... --Zadok001]

Thanks spidy,

Why don't we just stop our personal slugging matches and instead of fighting one another, just now that what is said here is opinoin only, and everyone has a right to there own opinion.

So what where we talking about when that form started?

Namielus
Black Fat Master

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Ok, but you lost?"

Way to stir up the embers again, MrUSA.... :rolleyes:

Look guys, stick to your own opinions concerning the topic or facts, none of this personal rulings on who won or lost ('cause NO ONE has)...

And Namielus, please sign out Duel's account and sign in as yourself before you start posting. Then we won't get people confused and start thinking you're one and the same.

D

DÛke

...I never saw Spidy so irritated ever he first met me. :)

Spiderman:
And Namielus, please sign out Duel's account and sign in as yourself before you start posting. Then we won't get people confused and start thinking you're one and the same.
Which is exactly what I'm thinking. :D

D

Duel

No, we're not. Peter and I are not interchangable, not even slightly, however, niether of us remember to sign out, and we both use the same computers..... trouble.

N

Namielus

Opps I didn't mean to do that.

Duel you really need to logout of computers your use at school...

And I would really like to know what that other form was about, besides the flaming.

And me and duel aren't interchangable. This is very evident if you where to see both of us at the same time. You would understand why zadok edited the post, yes that different.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Namielus: Did you read the entire thread? Tell US what you think it was about and we'll fill in the blanks.

N

Namielus

lo seinto senor spidy,
No yo lee' lo,
soy flojo.

Could you paraphrase for me?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea what your second and third line said.

I'm thinking it would be better to read the thread yourself so you kinda know what was going on (ignoring the flaming stuff).

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by Spiderman
I have no idea what your second and third line said.
I'll translate.

lo seinto senor spidy,

I'm Sorry Mr. Spidy.

No yo lee' lo,

I did not read it.

soy flojo.

I'm lazy.

Wow, high school spanish does have some uses.

N

Namielus

Thanks for the languagal support nodnarb24.

yea and to think that it only took my 2.5 years in high school spanish to make that also.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I took high school Spanish too (and a college course) but if you don't use it, ya lose it. Trust me and see in about ten years... :)