Why am I thread poison?

R

Rooser

It seems whenever I contribute to a thread, nobody posts on that thread anymore.

It's starting to undermine my confidence, in which case, my confidence would be countered and I'd lose three life.

T

train

This is just a guess...

Maybe your posts are so definite that there can be no other possibilities and anything posted after a post of yours would seem mundane...

but I could've not posted on this one as a joke, and you'd be the last one to post here...:p :D :cool:

N

Nightstalkers

Don't worry, if people contribute to any of the threads that I start or post in I'm not thread poison.

And you can't get much worse than I in any sense.

Nightstalker Habuki

Habuki, you are mercury for the nervous system.

Nightstalker Exterra

B

BigBlue

That's impossible Rooser . . . If you listen to ESPN radio ever - I feel like Jason the Thread Killer... (as opposed to Phil the Show Killer)

H

Hetemti

As long as you don't poison ten times in one game, it's okay.

A

Apollo

I was going to respond and say not to worry, that it was just coincidence, etc. etc.

But then I noticed that Rooser started it.

E

EricBess

Personally, I never add anything to a thread once Rooster has posted...

Crap! How do you delete this thing?

;)

N

Notepad

Yeah, I agree with what Nightstalkers said! And train, too.
Just take both their opinions as gospel on this matter. :D

T

train

BigBlue - Phil the Show Killer is the f'shizzle - of course so is all of ESPN's NFL programming - including Playmakers...

N

Nightstalkers

:p

See, someone here appreciates me exterra.

And if he's judiciously accused of being thread poison, I'll TP your house and allow rats to swarm your graves.

Nightstalker Habuki

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Originally posted by Rooser
It seems whenever I contribute to a thread, nobody posts on that thread anymore.

It's starting to undermine my confidence, in which case, my confidence would be countered and I'd lose three life.

Coincidences need not ruin confidences, sir. You're not the problem.

R

Reverend Love

Don't worry Rooser, those threads are in a better place now.

N

Notepad

Yeah, dead threads make great fertilizer...

Just put one in a cup and take it to a sperm bank. You'll be raking in the mad cash hella fast!!! :D

Don't ask me! a guy I know tried it and told me about it!!!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I went through a phase of this at one point, don't worry, it will pass.

T

train

If we're all posting in a thread with "thread poison" are we all poisoned now?...