Whoa..chill

F

FoundationOfRancor

I think evrybody needs to chill down a little. We have lost a good poster (fadinginsomiac) due to you guys all pickin on him. Not throwing names, and I admit his post was pretty stupid... But can we all come down and be cool?

G

garfobosonfire

Jeff left?! Are u serious?! Why?! Did he leave or was he kiked off?!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

He left. :(
Did you see what you've all done?
YOU IGNORANT FOOLS!!!!! :mad:
Why the hell cannot everyone get along, damnit?!! :mad:
You can't go off being polite and helpful to each other,
Nooo. You have to go off fucking other people's business!!!
I will tolerate no more of this!!! :mad:

A

Apollo

I didn't yell at him (that I recall). But his posts were stupid. It's kinda like The Master leaving (although Fading wasn't quite as bad). People don't get picked on seriously if they make intelligent posts and don't piss everyone else off. I won't drive someone else off, but if they make stupid irrelevant posts I won't miss them.

Apollo

M

Multani

Tag Guard

The CPA is gonna be a dark place for awhile.
(sigh) :(
I am ashamed at all! :mad:
I believe some of us were too hard on Fading.
We should've given him some more time. We should have told him not to worry about people not responding...
I remember when I was depressed at people not responding to my posts. The treatment I got was not half as bad as Fading's
FoR, try to convince Fading to come back.
There is no more that I can do.... :(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, but the difference is you didn't tag it on at the end of a flame thread and you asked why, not made it a statement or accusation. There are many reasons why someone doesn't reply to a thread and he happened to jump to the worst ones.