Who will the Legends in Invasion be?

X

XDanish

You guys must have an idea as to what Legends will be in Invasion and what their abilities will be. Lemme know what you all think they will be!!

H

Hawaiian mage

Descending Evencar
B
Sacerafice Descending Evencar: Sacerafice all permenents you controle and discard your hand. Any player may play this ability.
7/7

A

arhar

Ertai, the Four-Handed Phyrexian Freak 2BU

Creature - Wimp Legend

BU, Tap, flail your hands wildly, jiggle your butt, cluck like a chicken and turn 360 degrees : Counter target spell.

0/0.5

A

Apollo

Hopefully no one. :mad:

I'm sick of playing with the lousy characters from the story. When I first started playing, I liked it because I'm summoning a dragon to fight for me and stuff. I don't want to summon a particular character to fight for me (of course, thanks to 6th edition, I'm not even "summoning" them anymore; they're just there). I think it's ridiculous to have Ertai come fight for me. How did I get a link to Ertai? How is it that I can summon him, when he's a sorceror himself? It's stupid. I actually kind of liked the earlier legends. Baron, Autumn Willow, Eron, etc. were kind of cool because there wasn't a story around them. It's hard to explain. But I wish they would stop printing the legends from the stories. The storyline isn't any good in the first place, and now we have to play with the awful characters? I liked a few of the books (Arena!), but they should print books and make cards. They shouldn't mix the two together.

Squee? Give me a break.

The above opinions were those of an angry bird, and will likely be disagreed with by everybody. I can't wait to see the flames they create :) I wonder what a "yellow" smilie will look like. It probably won't change at all. I liked the Ertai, Arhar . I wonder if something can be yellow and bold. We'll find out, won't we? All Squees can be sent to me so that I can gain great satisfaction by burning them, putting them through the garbage disposal, and otherwise mutilating them. Email me for my adress. Do you suppose this note at the bottom has gone on long enough? I wonder how long I could babble like this. La-dee-da. I like pie. I'm tired now.

Apollo

T

terzarima

But hey Legends have been a huge issue in these new expansions, I mean in prophecy they had one for each color! But think of all of the legends in the story that have been left out, I won't give examples but if you've read the books, alot of the characters are left out! But hey who can argue with pie?

S

SwingMage

I like the legend idea. Its pretty cool.

I am looking forward to Tangharth as a legend, and that Urza guy. Gerrard is a wimp, eh can go home :p

I agree that the Creature - XXXXXX in 6th does suck