Who Wants To Pretend To Be A Millionaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

Jigglypuff

The answer is obviously C. Everyone knows that pink is actually a shade of brown. You guys really need to get some more education before you try to win a million dollars from someone smart like me.:cool: :cool:

(- Steve -)

C

Chaos Turtle

Actually, Orgg, although moleasses are definitely sticky, they are in fact beige, which - despite what the colorblind (*glares at Jigglypuff*) might try to tell you - is not the same as brown.

So let's see, caramel can be made into a stick, and moleasses have been ruled out already, and poop is typically in "stick" form, so by deduction we are left with...

C. Pink Cotton Candy.

See, sugar, from which cotton candy is made, is actually brown before being processed, so once you take away the pink food coloring and the process that whitens the sugar, you have a brown sticky mess that is not a stick.

So, Jigglypuff has the right answer, but for the wrong reason.

(On a related note, some sugar comes from cane, which is a kind of stick, but other sugar comes from beets, which is not a stick. Oddly, no sugar comes from Spiritmonger, which is a beet-stick. :D)

T

train

It says what Is brown and sticky, not what was...

I'm going with LaToya Jackson's hair gel...:p

J

Jigglypuff

Are you saying that I don't know my colors? Why you young whippersnappers don't have any respect for the elderly anymore! I'm highly insulted and I will now punish you by telling old boring stories that you have heard a million times! Bwa ha ha ha ha!

(- Steve -)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Note: I am thoroughly impressed with Chaos Turtle's power of Deduction.

The answer, without a doubt, is C.

Question 4: What is the answer to this question?

A.B
B.D
C.A
D.C

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

well, trivially I'd say B, but I know it is never D, so it must be the opposite of A, which is (Y-M49DfX+sss/(cube)(time cube)(space cube)+2=77c-(a league of thick rope approximate in width to a man's forearm).

Therefore, using my brilliant mathematical skills, I conclude that the answer is O: all of the above.

C

Chaos Turtle

I'm going with MrXarvox on this one. He totally nailed it.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Due to the fact that the Braves are out of the playoffs(heh-heh), the answer is C.

Question 5: Why did the fly swim>

A: Because he was tired of flying
B: Because wings are made of cellophane
C: Because he could
D: Because I'm tired and can't think of a good question

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Q: Because I ripped his wings off and threw him into the ocean:D

M

MrXarvox

Twice N: Because of the antimacassar that some cruel practical jokester taped to his bum.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Terrence Mann's toupée. (No offense, Terrence Mann.)

J

Jigglypuff

The answer is obviously B. Ransac forgot to tell you that the fly was suffering from a genetic disease known as Wingsgo Badatonce which causes the hapless fly's wings to turn to random substances. He obviously had his wings turn to cellophane, causing him to fall into the ocean and swim.

(- Steve -)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I apologize for my absence from the show.

The answer, incorrigibly, is B.

Question 6: Why wombats and not pigs?
A: Pigs smell funny, but wombats smell flatulent
B: Pigs don't get +2/+2 for each enchantment given to them
C: Pigs are only good for bacon, ribs, and the occasional movie depicting a talking one
D: A Jar of Almonds

Ransac, cpa trash man