Who Wants To Be A Fake Millionare(Well, not really even that.)?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You can count me in. I just wanted to clarify when the questions were coming and how long you get to answer because I can't do some of the other games because they come too fast.

M

MoggZombie

Current Players and Their Score
--------------------------------------------
Elrond 0
dw51688 0
Spiderman 0
nanokill 0
Darsh 0
Fire Slinger 0
Istanbul 0
Duel 0
Sleepy 0
Chaos Turtle 0

Okay, the final cut for joining is 12:00 CST Today. If you want in, join before then. All the people who have joined: I will ask the first question, an easy one, tommorow. Answers should be posted before Monday morning. May the best gaming genius win!

M

MoggZombie

Okay. It's 12:00 by my watch, so I'll go ahead and begin the game. Here's the list of players:

Current Players and Their Scores
Elrond 0
dw51688 0
Spiderman 0
nanokill 0
Darsh 0
Fire Slinger 0
Istanbul 0
Duel 0
Sleepy 0
Chaos Turtle 0

And, here's the first question:

What Magic card's flavor text contains the line "I never metamorphosis I didn't like."???

Answers are due by Monday morning, email them to me at tboser@futura.net

I will only accept the first answer I recieve from each player.

M

MoggZombie

Hey, Email the answers to me... if you post them here, everybody will copy off each other.

M

MoggZombie

Everybody gets a point for this question... Fire Slinger accidently posted his answer instead of emailing it to me, so everybody gets a point...

Elrond 1
dw51688 1
Spiderman 1
nanokill 1
Darsh 1
Fire Slinger 1
Istanbul 1
Duel 1
Sleepy 1
Chaos Turtle 1
Thallid Ice Cream Man 1

If this happens again, everybody except for the person responsible gets a point... the person responsible loses one point.

N

nanokill

yes.....private messageing you would be a much better idea than e-mailing you. so.....can we

N

nanokill

and hurry up and monitor this thread, we wanna continue the game.

M

MoggZombie

PM or email, both are fine with me. Just use the method you prefer. Any way, here's the scores:

Elrond 1
dw51688 1
Spiderman 1
nanokill 1
Darsh 1
Fire Slinger 1
Istanbul 1
Duel 1
Sleepy 1
Chaos Turtle 1
Thallid Ice Cream Man 1

And here's the new, much tougher, question: In Car Wars by SJGames, how many points of damage can a medium power plant take before being destroyed?

Have your answers sent to me asap, new question will be asked Monday morning, or if everybody answers quickly, before then.