Who likes Sex? Raremagic.com

I

Istanbul

Hasran Ogress, baby! She's got HUGE tracts of land!

...seriously, though. If I ever get bad enough to go to another Magic site and participate in a poll on which character on a Magic card is the sexiest, someone shoot me in the friggin' head.

A

Almindhra

Visited the message board...Boy, I could have some real fun in there...Especially this girl 'Kristen'...Why is that when females know they're on a male dominated board, they have to flaunt their sexuality?...Does that make them feel better?...I'm not a feminist, I'm actually quite the opposite...But if someone can't get another person's attention on a message board other than signing everything with 'kisses', then they need a reality check, or a beat down from Doe....

Females!...Argh!!!

C

Crackdown

On the Internet, no one knows if you're a dog . . .

And if "Kristen" were a female, I would be very surprised.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You don't have to go to another Magic site, we had a poll right here, courtesy of Yellowjacket (self-proclaimed dirty old man). It's somewhere in Voting probably... I don't think it got moved to Classic...

Unless you were kidding... :confused:

N

NeuroDeus

The raremagic.com board uses a MOTL messageboard system. Seems it is just a selling/buying/trading messageboard. I'll stick here were no Kristen is, but Almindhra is. Ah! and Crackdown I'm a talking and typing parrot named Popstickle...

M

magicman_moe

hahahahaha this is great man! ive never thought there would be a magic site like that!
wow,man,wow!