"Who is this guy?"

Ferret

Staff member
Hi folks,

I'm back for a few seconds to stop in say 'hi' and see how everyone and everything is doing. It's nice to know that this site has outlived The Dojo, where quite a few of us decided that "the other players" needed a new place to rant and rave about playing the game w/ our cards that weren't considered "tourney legal", discussed multiplayer games, and using such great cards as Sorrow's Path (okay, only I really did that).

I don't know if I'll be able to post again for a while, but anyone can feel free to email me and I'll try to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Take care,

-Ferret

"...seriously, WHO is that guy?"

A

Apollo

Gack! First Veldrane, now Ferret! It's Night of the Living Founders!

Apollo drops over dead of shock.

C

Chaos Turtle

Just bash in his head. He'll stay down.

(DISCLAIMER: The Chaos Turtle does not actually condone bashing in the heads of founders, or anyone else for that matter. Except spammers. Oh, and newbies. The ones that spam, anyway.)

I

Istanbul

Dude...it's a *ferret*.

*throws Ferret something shiny to play with*

That should keep him busy for a year or two.

G

Gerode

*Gerode intercepts the Shiny Object.

Welcome back! I don't know you, but Zadok seems to speak fondly of you.

C

Cateran Emperor

Huzzahs all around! Another one of the founders showed up temporarily for no apparent reason! :D

D

Duel

Unless I'm mistaken, all our founders always show up for no apparent reason....

Good to have him back. You notice how him and Baron are never on at once? I think they're the same guy....

T

theorgg

I should ban you for suggesting it, you [Censored] Cur.

Dishonoring members who havn't paid for this site out of their own money is simi-acceptable, but withouth this man shelling out $250 dollars for www.casualplayers.org, this site would NOT BE HERE!

Understood? and realize this: he never got paid back.

Ferret is the most missed member of these fora.

Every time he visits, everyone should show some respect.

By the way, Hello Ferret!!!

[Note to people who don't know our Ferret: He is NOT the starcity guy "The Ferrett". he's our own.]

D

Duel

Damn messageboards, sarcasm is indetectable.
I was being sarcastic
I HOPE the orgg was to.... I don't want a repeat of "Orgg get the rock!"

[sorry, I didn't detect your sarcasm, and I truly was angered. we're still whatsit called... oh yea- Cool.-Orgg]

Seriously, it's really great to see the old founders back.

I

Istanbul

Awright, Gerode. You've got till three to give me back my shiney.

One...

Z

Zadok001

:) Yay! Welcome back, Ferret! I look forward to your return wholeheartedly. It's wonderful to see our random old members returning in full force and once again making themselves known.

C

Chaos Turtle

Maybe if you bashed in Gerodes head...

DISCLAIMER: just read the first one, tenth post up)