Who Am I? Week 7

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Baskil, Apr 16, 2001.

1. Baskil CPA Member

This week's category is: Entertainment

Day 1 Clue: My father pushed me into a millitary career when I was young, but I rebelled and became a Rhodes scholar. Eventually, I did join the Air Force and became a Helicopter Pilot.
  2. Baskil CPA Member

Day 1 Clue: My father pushed me into a millitary career when I was young, but I rebelled and became a Rhodes scholar. Eventually, I did join the Air Force and became a Helicopter Pilot.

Day 2 Clue: That Helicopter training came in really handy when I tried to get Johnny Cash to perform some of my songs.

I will remind everyone that they need to PM ME their guesses... please do not post the answers up...
  3. Baskil CPA Member

Please edit your post and send that info via PM...

I keep forgetting to add it in to the post...
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Should you just scratch the question then? 'Cause I saw the answer...

Tell me if you ever want this thread closed... :)
  5. Baskil CPA Member

We were playing to 25 points, and two people hit that mark this week, so it's all about placing :)
  6. TeamRegime.com I AM, THAT I AM. - GOD

This is my first time playing this...can I get some sorta ground rules? And how many points does one get for the answer?
    And does one get bonus points for answering within 2-3 questions? Hope so...gets ya incentive.

Nicholas Knight
    www.teamregime.com
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, we all know where I placed... 'cause I don't think it's gonna change from previous weeks... :rolleyes:

:)

TeamRegime: Do a search on Who Am I and bring up the first couple of questions or an intro; they should have the rules and points in there.
  8. EricBess Active Member

Two people passed 25? Well, congratulations Chaos Turtle. Too bad for you the Mind Rot Ray (tm) you used on me last week didn't have a more lasting effect ;):p;)
  9. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

I knew I should have used the Stupor Ray (tm)!

. o O (crappy Portal rays...grrrrumble...)
  10. Baskil CPA Member

Day 2 Clue: That Helicopter training came in really handy when I tried to get Johnny Cash to perform some of my songs.

Day 3 Clue: Things really went downhill for me when I got involved in Heaven's Gate

I will remind everyone that they need to PM ME their guesses... please do not post the answers up...
  11. Baskil CPA Member

Day 3 Clue: Things really went downhill for me when I got involved in Heaven's Gate

Day 4 Clue: The younger crowd may recognize me as Whistler

I will remind everyone that they need to PM ME their guesses... please do not post the answers up
  12. Baskil CPA Member

Day 4 Clue: The younger crowd may recognize me as Whistler

Day 5 Clue: I helped "Give Birth" to Barbara Striesand's Star

I will remind everyone that they need to PM ME their guesses... please do not post the answers up