Who Am I? Week 7

B

Baskil

This week's category is: Entertainment

Day 1 Clue: My father pushed me into a millitary career when I was young, but I rebelled and became a Rhodes scholar. Eventually, I did join the Air Force and became a Helicopter Pilot.

B

Baskil

Day 1 Clue: My father pushed me into a millitary career when I was young, but I rebelled and became a Rhodes scholar. Eventually, I did join the Air Force and became a Helicopter Pilot.

Day 2 Clue: That Helicopter training came in really handy when I tried to get Johnny Cash to perform some of my songs.

I will remind everyone that they need to PM ME their guesses... please do not post the answers up...

B

Baskil

Please edit your post and send that info via PM...

I keep forgetting to add it in to the post...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Should you just scratch the question then? 'Cause I saw the answer...

Tell me if you ever want this thread closed... :)

B

Baskil

We were playing to 25 points, and two people hit that mark this week, so it's all about placing :)

T

TeamRegime.com

This is my first time playing this...can I get some sorta ground rules? And how many points does one get for the answer?
And does one get bonus points for answering within 2-3 questions? Hope so...gets ya incentive.

Nicholas Knight
www.teamregime.com

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we all know where I placed... 'cause I don't think it's gonna change from previous weeks... :rolleyes:

:)

TeamRegime: Do a search on Who Am I and bring up the first couple of questions or an intro; they should have the rules and points in there.

E

EricBess

Two people passed 25? Well, congratulations Chaos Turtle. Too bad for you the Mind Rot Ray (tm) you used on me last week didn't have a more lasting effect ;):p;)

C

Chaos Turtle

I knew I should have used the Stupor Ray (tm)!

. o O (crappy Portal rays...grrrrumble...)

B

Baskil

Day 2 Clue: That Helicopter training came in really handy when I tried to get Johnny Cash to perform some of my songs.

Day 3 Clue: Things really went downhill for me when I got involved in Heaven's Gate

I will remind everyone that they need to PM ME their guesses... please do not post the answers up...

B

Baskil

Day 3 Clue: Things really went downhill for me when I got involved in Heaven's Gate

Day 4 Clue: The younger crowd may recognize me as Whistler

I will remind everyone that they need to PM ME their guesses... please do not post the answers up

B

Baskil

Day 4 Clue: The younger crowd may recognize me as Whistler

Day 5 Clue: I helped "Give Birth" to Barbara Striesand's Star

I will remind everyone that they need to PM ME their guesses... please do not post the answers up