Who Am I? Week 6

B

Baskil

This week's category is: Sports

Day 1 Clue: I have been injured so many times that I have lost count. Someone had told me that I had over 400 stitches, more than nine concussions, and over seven broken ribs over my career.

B

Baskil

Day 1 Clue: I have been injured so many times that I have lost count. Someone had told me that I had over 400 stitches, more than nine concussions, and over seven broken ribs over my career.

Day 2 Clue: I started out in the minor leagues like everyone else in my line of work. However, I didn't get discovered until my stint in Japan, where I was known for putting my body on the line to win.

B

Baskil

Day 2 Clue: I started out in the minor leagues like everyone else in my line of work. However, I didn't get discovered until my stint in Japan, where I was known for putting my body on the line to win.

Day 3 Clue: I'm fairly sure that the Cauliflower Alley Club will honor me sometime in my lifetime for the groundbreaking work I have done.

B

Baskil

Day 3 Clue: I'm fairly sure that the Cauliflower Alley Club will honor me sometime in my lifetime for the groundbreaking work I have done.

Day 4 Clue: I may have three distinct personalities, but my signature attack is the same.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You better add that stuff about PMing you with the answer. I just had to delete a post from Cherynobl Hamster...

B

Baskil

Oops, I totally forgot about that little line. Oh well :) I guess Spiderman is on the board finally ;)

B

Baskil

I meant that after deleting Hamster's post, assuming he posted the correct answer, you have a good idea of what the answer is :D

S

Salacious Crumb

ITs odd, i'm gone for a month and there is so much new stuff.

Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

Off-Topic: Seva, stop spamming up the boards!!!!

On-Topic: I had no idea. That's really bad, especially since I'm a sports freak.

B

Baskil

Day 4 Clue: I may have three distinct personalities, but my signature attack is the same.

Day 5 Clue: When my career highlights are shown, a few specific things are shown: Falling off of a Steel Cage onto an announcer table, Barbed Wire/Firecracker matches with Terry Funk, and a tube sock.