Who Am I? Week 6

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Baskil, Apr 9, 2001.

1. Baskil CPA Member

This week's category is: Sports

Day 1 Clue: I have been injured so many times that I have lost count. Someone had told me that I had over 400 stitches, more than nine concussions, and over seven broken ribs over my career.
  2. Baskil CPA Member

Day 1 Clue: I have been injured so many times that I have lost count. Someone had told me that I had over 400 stitches, more than nine concussions, and over seven broken ribs over my career.

Day 2 Clue: I started out in the minor leagues like everyone else in my line of work. However, I didn't get discovered until my stint in Japan, where I was known for putting my body on the line to win.
  3. Baskil CPA Member

Day 2 Clue: I started out in the minor leagues like everyone else in my line of work. However, I didn't get discovered until my stint in Japan, where I was known for putting my body on the line to win.

Day 3 Clue: I'm fairly sure that the Cauliflower Alley Club will honor me sometime in my lifetime for the groundbreaking work I have done.
  4. Baskil CPA Member

Day 3 Clue: I'm fairly sure that the Cauliflower Alley Club will honor me sometime in my lifetime for the groundbreaking work I have done.

Day 4 Clue: I may have three distinct personalities, but my signature attack is the same.
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

You better add that stuff about PMing you with the answer. I just had to delete a post from Cherynobl Hamster...
  6. Chernobyl Hamster New Member

7. Baskil CPA Member

Oops, I totally forgot about that little line. Oh well :) I guess Spiderman is on the board finally ;)
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Woo-hoo! All of this guessing finally paid off! ;)
  9. Baskil CPA Member

Thank You. Please come again.
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Then what does your last line mean two posts ago? :confused:
  11. Baskil CPA Member

I meant that after deleting Hamster's post, assuming he posted the correct answer, you have a good idea of what the answer is :D
  12. Salacious Crumb SevaTheSovietSoapDish

ITs odd, i'm gone for a month and there is so much new stuff.

Hoipa
  13. fuzzy510 I Don't REALLY Exist

Off-Topic: Seva, stop spamming up the boards!!!!

On-Topic: I had no idea. That's really bad, especially since I'm a sports freak.
  14. Baskil CPA Member

Day 4 Clue: I may have three distinct personalities, but my signature attack is the same.

Day 5 Clue: When my career highlights are shown, a few specific things are shown: Falling off of a Steel Cage onto an announcer table, Barbed Wire/Firecracker matches with Terry Funk, and a tube sock.
  15. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

No, I'm pretty sure it wasn't the right answer. So I'm still in the dark.