Who Am I? Week 5

B

Baskil

This week's category is: Entertainment (new category next week ;))

Day 1 Clue: Even though I was quite possibly the most famous Japanese Actor in the world, I never learned how to speak English until 1966.

Remember, PM me your guess. And yes, anyone can jump in at any time.

B

Baskil

This week's category is: Entertainment (new category next week )

Day 1 Clue: Even though I was quite possibly the most famous Japanese Actor in the world, I never learned how to speak English until 1966.

Day 2 Clue: Director Steven Spielberg has always admired my work. Unfortunately, when he tried to help me out, it was a role in his worst movie to date.

B

Baskil

Day 2 Clue: Director Steven Spielberg has always admired my work. Unfortunately, when he tried to help me out, it was a role in his worst movie to date.

Day 3 Clue: I am often imitated. Well, I should say my work gets remade a lot. Star Wars, Fistfull of Dollars, The Magnificent Seven, and Last Man Standing were all remakes of movies that I starred in.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Star Wars was a remake of a previous movie? I know you'll probably explain it when the answer and scores come out, I just had to put down the thought before I forget it. :)

B

Baskil

Day 3 Clue: I am often imitated. Well, I should say my work gets remade a lot. Star Wars, Fistfull of Dollars, The Magnificent Seven, and Last Man Standing were all remakes of movies that I starred in.

Day 4 Clue: I'm fairly certain that you have heard my name before somewhere. If you haven't, you obviously have never seen Speed Racer.

B

Baskil

Day 4 Clue: I'm fairly certain that you have heard my name before somewhere. If you haven't, you obviously have never seen Speed Racer.

Day 5 Clue: I Bombed Pearl Harbor between taking Seven different Samurai roles.