Who Am I? Week 3

B

Baskil

This week's category is: Entertainment

Day 1 Clue: Being a belligerent drunk, I once provoked Charleton Heston to threaten me with a Cavalry Saber.

Remember, PM me your guess. There's no penalty for a wrong guess, so guess away :)

And you can join in at any time.

B

Baskil

Day 1 Clue: Being a belligerent drunk, I once provoked Charleton Heston to threaten me with a Cavalry Saber.

Day 2 Clue: I wrote the memorable line: "We all dream of being a child again, even the worst of us. Perhaps the worst most of all."

People who guessed correctly yesterday: Ericbess

Remember, PM me your guess. There's no penalty for a wrong guess, so guess away

B

Baskil

Day 2 Clue: I wrote the memorable line: "We all dream of being a child again, even the worst of us. Perhaps the worst most of all."

Day 3 Clue: I wanted Warren Oates to bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia

People who guessed correctly yesterday: no one, although the Ernest Hemmingway guess made me chuckle.

B

Baskil

Day 4 Clue: Among the People who list me as one of their early influences: Quentin Tarantino, Christopher McQuarrie, Robert Rodriguez, and John Woo.

People who guessed correctly yesterday: Chaos Turtle

B

Baskil

Day 4 Clue: Among the People who list me as one of their early influences: Quentin Tarantino, Christopher McQuarrie, Robert Rodriguez, and John Woo.

Day 5 Clue: Speaking of John Woo, he's going to do a Killer remake of one of my Elite movies.

People who guessed correctly yesterday: No one