Who Am I? Week 3

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Baskil, Mar 19, 2001.

1. Baskil CPA Member

This week's category is: Entertainment

Day 1 Clue: Being a belligerent drunk, I once provoked Charleton Heston to threaten me with a Cavalry Saber.

Remember, PM me your guess. There's no penalty for a wrong guess, so guess away :)

And you can join in at any time.
  2. Baskil CPA Member

Day 1 Clue: Being a belligerent drunk, I once provoked Charleton Heston to threaten me with a Cavalry Saber.

Day 2 Clue: I wrote the memorable line: "We all dream of being a child again, even the worst of us. Perhaps the worst most of all."

People who guessed correctly yesterday: Ericbess

Remember, PM me your guess. There's no penalty for a wrong guess, so guess away

3. Baskil CPA Member

Day 2 Clue: I wrote the memorable line: "We all dream of being a child again, even the worst of us. Perhaps the worst most of all."

Day 3 Clue: I wanted Warren Oates to bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia

People who guessed correctly yesterday: no one, although the Ernest Hemmingway guess made me chuckle.

4. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

Glad you liked it. ;)
  5. Baskil CPA Member

Day 4 Clue: Among the People who list me as one of their early influences: Quentin Tarantino, Christopher McQuarrie, Robert Rodriguez, and John Woo.

People who guessed correctly yesterday: Chaos Turtle

6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

At least YOU have positive points. I'm still stuck on 0...

"And there can be only one..."
  7. Baskil CPA Member

Day 4 Clue: Among the People who list me as one of their early influences: Quentin Tarantino, Christopher McQuarrie, Robert Rodriguez, and John Woo.

Day 5 Clue: Speaking of John Woo, he's going to do a Killer remake of one of my Elite movies.

People who guessed correctly yesterday: No one