Who Am I? Week 2

B

Baskil

This week's category is: Politics

Clue 1: Some guy named Mike Harden once knocked me out, and loosened some of my teeth. However, I didn't press any charges because I returned the favor 14 weeks later.

Remember, PM me your guess. You're allowed one guess per day.

B

Baskil

Clue 1: Some guy named Mike Harden once knocked me out, and loosened some of my teeth. However, I didn't press any charges because I returned the favor 14 weeks later.

Clue 2: After working in Seattle for 14 years, I decided that the other Washington was where I wanted to be.

And anyone is allowed to guess, so jump in at any time.

B

Baskil

Clue 2: After working in Seattle for 14 years, I decided that the other Washington was where I wanted to be.

Clue 3: People magazine put me on their "Fifty Most Beautiful People in the World" list twice. A rare feat for someone in my field of work.

People who guessed correctly yesterday: Ericbess, Chaos Turtle

B

Baskil

Clue 3: People magazine put me on their "Fifty Most Beautiful People in the World" list twice. A rare feat for someone in my field of work.

Clue 4: As a member of the House Energy Comittee, I see to it that my plaque in Canton, OH stays illuminated.

People who guessed correctly yesterday: Sammy Dead-O

B

Baskil

Clue 4: As a member of the House Energy Comittee, I see to it that my plaque in Canton, OH stays illuminated.

Clue 5: Most of my Republican colleagues in the House call me radically conservative.

People who guessed correctly yesterday: no one