Who Am I? Week 2

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Baskil, Mar 12, 2001.

1. Baskil CPA Member

This week's category is: Politics

Clue 1: Some guy named Mike Harden once knocked me out, and loosened some of my teeth. However, I didn't press any charges because I returned the favor 14 weeks later.

Remember, PM me your guess. You're allowed one guess per day.
  2. Baskil CPA Member

Clue 1: Some guy named Mike Harden once knocked me out, and loosened some of my teeth. However, I didn't press any charges because I returned the favor 14 weeks later.

Clue 2: After working in Seattle for 14 years, I decided that the other Washington was where I wanted to be.

And anyone is allowed to guess, so jump in at any time.
  3. Baskil CPA Member

Clue 2: After working in Seattle for 14 years, I decided that the other Washington was where I wanted to be.

Clue 3: People magazine put me on their "Fifty Most Beautiful People in the World" list twice. A rare feat for someone in my field of work.

People who guessed correctly yesterday: Ericbess, Chaos Turtle

4. Baskil CPA Member

Clue 3: People magazine put me on their "Fifty Most Beautiful People in the World" list twice. A rare feat for someone in my field of work.

Clue 4: As a member of the House Energy Comittee, I see to it that my plaque in Canton, OH stays illuminated.

People who guessed correctly yesterday: Sammy Dead-O

5. Baskil CPA Member

Clue 4: As a member of the House Energy Comittee, I see to it that my plaque in Canton, OH stays illuminated.

Clue 5: Most of my Republican colleagues in the House call me radically conservative.

People who guessed correctly yesterday: no one