Whip Out The Bug-B-Gone!!

P

Prince RXI

*RXI has his hands covering his balls as he hops around in pain. RXI speaks in a higher voice than usual*

Damn Pillbug, I was going to side with you!

*RXI revives Pillbug*

Now you will see why I am the ONLY master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade!

*RXI pulls out the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade, points it to each corner of the room, holds it straight up in the air, lets out the sacred cry*

NEUTRINTIALINE!!!!!

*Suddenly, bolts of silver Lightning fly from the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade, the bolts tie up everyone in the purity of Neutrility, they are all hanging in the air, RXI then starts chanting*

NEU-MESO-TELONA-MITENOUS, NEU-MESO-TELONA-MITENOUS, NEU-MESO-TELONA-MITENOUS, NEU-MESO-TELONA-MITENOUS!

*The bolts constrict and everyone but RXI explode in the force of the bolts*

Thats one way of stopping an argument. Only one problem, now it's boring.

*RXI revives everyone and leaves*

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade.

M

MrXarvox

hey, RXI, that's the kind of thing Tzyver does.

*Mr. Xarvox becomes Tzyver, pulls out a handful of sand, and helps RXI blow everything up*

Mass destruction.. I love it :D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

and just incase fuzz boy tries any of his regeneration crap....
[me] evelopes the the battle arena in darkness, then summons his horde of darkstalkers, the demons run up to the bloody mass that is fuzzy, and begin to rip it to shreds [/me]

P

Prince RXI

3ON1!!!! Mr.Xarxov, Azreal the Soulmaster, and Prince RXI, vs. Fuzzy510....... right...... sick.:)

*RXI uses the power of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade and channels his power into Azreal's Darkstalkers. The Darkstalkers start getting
a silvery glow around themselves. (FF7 end of battle music playing) The Darkstalkers go to level 99 and stay there, they rip Fuzzy510 in half and Fuzzy510's power to regenerate is now gone.*

That was fun. Lets do it again sometime :) hehehe.

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade.