Whimsy's story was halarious!

B

Bob

So I, not trying to copy or anything, would like to write a story too. I can be pretty funny, and could make a pretty good story. Who wants to join the storyline or help me write the story?
I'm planning to Parody Mercadian Masques......

W

Whimsical

Truth be told, mister Bob sir ... the Weatherlost saga was never supposed to be a spoof of the Weatherlight. Operative term here being "supposedly". <laughs> It was originally just a gag fic about a bunch of CPA members stranded on a desert isle which I was going to use to help tie in the cards I made for them.

Oddly enough though, the story seemed to have developed a life of its own. <laughs> "It lives!" Yes, that's the term. :)

Don't ask anyone's permission! If you feel like writing, then let it out. Write freely. Show people what you've got. Never mind criticism, never mind bad press ... to quote that hackneyed term ... "Just do it!"

G'luck and best wishes in your literary endeavour! ;)

B

Bob

but I still want to know who wants to be in it, before i make the cards, kay?
Post if you want to be in it here, then I'll start the story in Storylines.:D(I like the :D smiley faces.)

A

Apollo

I'm always ready to be made fun of! Feel free to make me look as stupid as you like:D

B

Bob

Who ya wanna be?
Find the post in Storylines under Markaddianosono helmets,and post it there, please.

B

Bob

This is going to be almost as, maybe the same, I doubt better than Whimsy's story!
please join it!

B

Bob

Squeenee, Goblin Cabin boy
r3
2/1
Summon Goblin legend
When Squeenee goes into the graveyard from play, you may pay r2, if you do, put Squeenee into play tapped

Dogeran Emporer
BB5
9/7
Summon Dogeran Legend
Sacrifice a creature:Regenerate Dogaron Emporer
When Dogeran Emporer goes into the graveyard from play, all opponents discard thier hands
Xt:search your library for a Dogeran with casting cost X or less and pt it into play. Then shuffle your library.
more to come
:D

O

Ogg

OGG WANT TO BE IN THIS STORY TOO! OGG NO CARE WHO HE IS-- AS LONG AS HE GETS TO YELL. OGG LIKE YELL!! YELL!! YELL!!.... OH, OK. I was considering writing my own story, anyway, but I would have to take a list of cast and write it during school (hey, what else is it for?). Note, ask Cerberus, I tend to be quite (whimsical), er, um, random? Or, say.. Off topic? Totally strange, psychotic, and drunk? There, that's it. ANYWAY, back to yours... I never like the masques story much. Too vague. But hey, that leaves room for interpretation, eh?