Which Series Title Sounds Better?

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by Notepad, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Notepad Seffy Sefro

Lunkheads Without Soap?
    Nincompoops Without Soap?
    The Lunkheads Without Soap Society?

This is gonna be one of my new series. A humor one, as is obvious by the name. I totally want to make this thing open to the public and be taking requests on what to do with episodes. :D

First thing's first: What title sounds better? I personally like A) Chicago. Wait, sorry, that was the pizza question in another thread...

I personally like the first one for shortness, but it doesn't have the *umph* of the other two. Anybody else feel like chiming in?

Oh, and in case saying it's humor doesn't help much; imagine the original Team M94 stuff, but much more wacky. More like, um, those psycho Japanese anime shows that hardly make sense sometimes. Yeah, a mix.

Characters like The Tube Ratt, Stain Daisyliquid, Funky Bullhead and Robert Sylvester. And those are just the background characters. (Yes, those are spoof names of people you should know...)
  2. TomB Administrative Assistant

Why not "The Unwashed Masses"?

;)
  3. orgg Administrator

"Soapless Lunks?"

Rymes with 'hopeless punks' a bit... or 'skunks.'
  4. Notepad Seffy Sefro

Leaning more and more toward Lunkheads Without Soap all the time. Perhaps the team name could be something similar but different, along the suggestions. :D

With any luck, I'll have an episode of this ready for this upcoming week, so it'll bump the final final episode of TM94 (oh, for cliffhanger reasons, of course...)
  5. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

I dig Unwashed Masses. Though if I have to choose one of the above, I'd make it Lunkheads Without Soap.
  6. Oversoul The Tentacled One

I think Lunkheads without Soap.
  7. Notepad Seffy Sefro

Lunkheads Without Soap it is, for the series title at least.

Thanks tons, TomB! I'll use that name for their team. Team Unwashed Masses. Heh. Good one! :D
  8. Reverend Love New Member

Lunkheads, the Soap-less Experience
  9. Notepad Seffy Sefro

Yes. Almost a good catch phrase for the series there, Rev. ;)

But really, at the very bottom of it all, doesn't "Lunkheads without Soap" just seem like such a fitting title for any Pro Tour or Grand Prix event?
  10. Reverend Love New Member

Lunkheads, body oder be damned.
  11. Notepad Seffy Sefro

I find that simply cutting off my nose, or doing a well-performed lobotomy to take away my sense of smell, does the trick. Then, to put up with the tourney sharks, well, taking a gun is the only way to deal with them.

Violence is fully encouraged. Gun violence actually gets you paid.
  12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

The voting's already over? Well, I would have chosen Lunkheads Without Soap also...
  13. Killer Joe Active Member

LWS: The Series :D
  14. Notepad Seffy Sefro

Thanks for the backing, Spidey! Wasn't really a vote. Just wanted to gauge opinion of the poor folks who'd be sent into comas with the writing that is my next fiction series.

Man, I wish I could draw. A LWS logo with some cartoon lunkheads who obviously have no soap would be a t-shirt design that I *know* I'd see at Magic events.

"Hey, cool, you actually read my crap?"

"Huh? Who the hell are you? I don't read anything. I just like the shirt."

"What?"

"Yeah. It describes us all here. And the cartoon characters remind me of my team."

"Oh..." *Notepad tries to figure out more ways to torture readers*