Which Series Title Sounds Better?

N

Notepad

Lunkheads Without Soap?
Nincompoops Without Soap?
The Lunkheads Without Soap Society?

This is gonna be one of my new series. A humor one, as is obvious by the name. I totally want to make this thing open to the public and be taking requests on what to do with episodes. :D

First thing's first: What title sounds better? I personally like A) Chicago. Wait, sorry, that was the pizza question in another thread...

I personally like the first one for shortness, but it doesn't have the *umph* of the other two. Anybody else feel like chiming in?

Oh, and in case saying it's humor doesn't help much; imagine the original Team M94 stuff, but much more wacky. More like, um, those psycho Japanese anime shows that hardly make sense sometimes. Yeah, a mix.

Characters like The Tube Ratt, Stain Daisyliquid, Funky Bullhead and Robert Sylvester. And those are just the background characters. (Yes, those are spoof names of people you should know...)

O

orgg

"Soapless Lunks?"

Rymes with 'hopeless punks' a bit... or 'skunks.'

N

Notepad

Leaning more and more toward Lunkheads Without Soap all the time. Perhaps the team name could be something similar but different, along the suggestions. :D

With any luck, I'll have an episode of this ready for this upcoming week, so it'll bump the final final episode of TM94 (oh, for cliffhanger reasons, of course...)

I

Istanbul

I dig Unwashed Masses. Though if I have to choose one of the above, I'd make it Lunkheads Without Soap.

N

Notepad

Lunkheads Without Soap it is, for the series title at least.

Thanks tons, TomB! I'll use that name for their team. Team Unwashed Masses. Heh. Good one! :D

N

Notepad

Yes. Almost a good catch phrase for the series there, Rev. ;)

But really, at the very bottom of it all, doesn't "Lunkheads without Soap" just seem like such a fitting title for any Pro Tour or Grand Prix event?

N

Notepad

I find that simply cutting off my nose, or doing a well-performed lobotomy to take away my sense of smell, does the trick. Then, to put up with the tourney sharks, well, taking a gun is the only way to deal with them.

Violence is fully encouraged. Gun violence actually gets you paid.

N

Notepad

Thanks for the backing, Spidey! Wasn't really a vote. Just wanted to gauge opinion of the poor folks who'd be sent into comas with the writing that is my next fiction series.

Man, I wish I could draw. A LWS logo with some cartoon lunkheads who obviously have no soap would be a t-shirt design that I *know* I'd see at Magic events.

"Hey, cool, you actually read my crap?"

"Huh? Who the hell are you? I don't read anything. I just like the shirt."

"What?"

"Yeah. It describes us all here. And the cartoon characters remind me of my team."

"Oh..." *Notepad tries to figure out more ways to torture readers*