Which Legend would you say is truely Legendary in Multiplayer?

R

Reverend Love

Spiderman

Aaah sounds like our groups are similiar..except I'll guess mine's a little more powered. The great thing I've noticed about legends is that generally people place a very low monetary value on them...meaning you can quite often get them on the cheap.

Type in "Legend" for creature type at the'ol faithful crystalkeep.com and you'll surely find something tickling your inner spidey sense of legendary-goodness.

As for your friends Invasion dragon deck I'm sure he can get some Dragon Archs for free from some kindly soul...they're kinda expensive but once out the beasties are quickly set free.

CaptianCaveman

Dude right on! Overrun Kamahl is awesome, especially with some mana weenies and explosive vegatation...I've noticed people start eyeballing my land count once he hits the board :)

P.S. Spiderman
Venom would sooo whoop Spiderman in a real fight :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, like I said, he is mainly doing a Weatherlight theme deck so he knows what Legends he wants. I think he only needs a couple now.

Venom is all brawn and no brains; Spiderman takes him eventually do to his outwitting Venom :)

Rooser:
I wasn't ACTUALLY saying all other suggestions were stupid.
All other suggestions are stupid/ignorant EVEN Tsabo and/or Visara, since Multani can't be the target of spells or abilities."
Not sure how you can say the first when you said the second. It seems pretty clear to me.

Are you the same guy? You seem awfully combative lately... :confused:

N

Nightstalkers

whatever is wrong with Rooser, its not our fault :rolleyes:

I can see how well Multani can do in multiplayer. but still think magnetic web would own against goblins, green stomp, and others.

;D

R

Rooser

Combative? Hmm. How do I defend myself without being combative? I don't. I just apologize, though I think I'm being misunderstood.

When I said the second, (Which, historically, was the first), I was just being enthusiastic. You guys didn't stick it to me when I said a million spells can get Braids off the table. There's not even a million cards printed!

The first, (Historically: the second), was said because I was affronted at the suggestion that I was being a jerk and ruining all the fun of the CPA.

Also, I had been talking to Duke.

R

Reverend Love

Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Flaming...flaming leads to baaannning.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Rooser: I don't think no one jumped on you about Braids because it didn't seem as a "personal attack" - you just listed some removal and added a million spells. With Maro though, you simply said "all other suggestions are stupid", inferring (to me and perhaps others) that others should not waste their time posting stuff. Also, probably the lack of smilies made you seem more serious than you meant it to be.

Moral? Use smilies to convey your intent :)

R

Rooser

Right. Gotcha.:D Sorry.

Now I go to penalty box and feel shame.:(

N

Nightstalkers

whats better than making your opponents creatures block for you? and its an artifact! so Mr. Multani will be with his web of magnatism :cool:

"I'll attack with my 26/26 Serra Angel now."
"Then I'll make your other Serra Angel block your serra angel :D and they both die."

"NOOOO!!!!"

N

Nightstalkers

it depends on the rules that people follow for multiplay. As I have heard, there are no set rules for multiplayer games, so it should work.

but isn't it funny to make your opponents 3/4, 1/1 elf, and slivers block your opponents attacking 5/5 when its attacking you? :D

R

Reverend Love

My groups favorite (favorite = lame as hell) combo is the elegant yet brutal Spirit/Soul Linked Serra's Avatar.

N

Nightstalkers

why not just give the'ol girl a nice new armadillo cloak instead?

+2/+2, trample, and spirit linked.

whats not bad about that? :D

and like think about it. you have elvish piper and more life gain cards like stream of life with green.

I

Izaryo

when i use legends then it's tsabo and empress galina
control or destroy other legends!!! Wheee! or Akroma she's good too

N

Nightstalkers

there really should be something that brings out legends in a snap...

not like mr. piper, I mean something which works only for legends.

K

Killerbob

"it depends on the rules that people follow for multiplay. As I have heard, there are no set rules for multiplayer games, so it should work.

but isn't it funny to make your opponents 3/4, 1/1 elf, and slivers block your opponents attacking 5/5 when its attacking you?"

Magnetic web is fun. But if your opponents let you do this, they are really nice guys. Creatures other people control cant in any way block for you. This is breaking the rules.
And the web only tells creatures to block "if able". Your opponents creatures arent able to block for you.