Which is better (drinks): Starbucks or Other

T

train

I have to go with other - in particular, just general mom and pop shops that enjoy the product they provide the consumers...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What kind of drinks? That's kind of open-ended...

I would have said Starbucks only because I have a rewards card, but I just closed that account. So really, it depends what I'm looking for...

T

train

Well - I was talking about any of the coffe drinks, gourmet sodas, etc. Though I have a liking of Frappucinos - not much else does it for me there...

and you closed a rewards card? aren't those free - or was this a "credit card with rewards"?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I like their mocha... my wife likes their signature hot chocolate.

I closed it because otherwise they were going to do it for me... based on a credit review, apparently...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
If I did like Starbucks at all, I would be very fortunate to live where I do: all the jokes about Starbucks across from Starbucks and Starbucks next to Starbucks and such seem to be based on my entire county. I guess that's not surprising, because they're based in Seattle. But we also have an abundance of other coffee joints too. Coffee is basically the religion here. I feel left out, really, but I can't even stand the smell of the stuff. Oh well.

I guess that's an other?

T

train

Spiderman;289938 said:
I closed it because otherwise they were going to do it for me... based on a credit review, apparently...
Gotcha... I was thinking it was just a free rewards card and not something something tied to actual credit lines...

Their hot chocolate was ok - seemed too rich for me...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I would walk 10 miles to find coffee instead of going to Starschmucks....... now who did that bit..... oh yeah Foamy the Squirrel..... go Foamster